Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that case let me post one of my husband showing you where he keeps my underwear when he does a briefing ...... dirty boy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹
59C69043-1641-49BE-8D6D-601EDDE37066.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't have a picture of Raab because I haven't forgiven him yet despite his pleading down the phone assuring me he will never take the knee for anyone else again.

But I'm making the most of my last few moments in Canada being taken through my paces at the gym. I do love a good workout

hbz-justin-trudeau-gettyimages-483581194.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't have a picture of Raab because I haven't forgiven him yet despite his pleading down the phone assuring me he will never take the knee for anyone else again.

But I'm making the most of my last few moments in Canada being taken through my paces at the gym. I do love a good workout

View attachment 303932
Oh dear Gods, there's just been a rush of something to my nether regions!

• Haha
  • Heart
He does just explain it well. When he did the football analogy that was good. Love how they call him JVT ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are you still in Canada living it up with Justin or are you back in the UK with Raab banging on your front door? (no pun intended)
I landed earlier (had to get back for the school run ๐Ÿ™„). Was slightly surprised to see this when I landed. He's so naughty breaking his quarentine. He says he will say he was testing his eyes at the airport

Cupace20201108233836.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.