Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoโ€™s got the fake Facebook account? Ask him if his wife has kicked him out yet ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I forgot my log in for my fake account. I was going to ask him if he personally wanted to thank the NHS ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I bet itโ€™s his mistresses house.
I can confirm it is a spare room in Mine and Rishi's mansion. I was fuming when Rishi arrived home with him after what he did to our lovely @Platypusfattypus but then Rishi promised to pass on Trudeau's number for her so I agreed to let Dom stay for a few days but he is in the coldest undecorated room in the mansion ( the one PPG stays in) the mattress is very lumpy and probably smells like wee after the last guest:giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.