Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they still so scared of upsetting Trump? He’s history. It’s bloody embarrassing to watch. They can’t admit they backed the wrong horse can they?

Matt on the other hand was ridiculously gushy in his congratulations, the only member of the government who sounded sincere. I bet Cummings is furious with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why are they still so scared of upsetting Trump? He’s history. It’s bloody embarrassing to watch. They can’t admit they backed the wrong horse can they?

Matt on the other hand was ridiculously gushy in his congratulations, the only member of the government who sounded sincere. I bet Cummings is furious with him 😂
Matt the rebel 🙌

• Haha
Did any one see rishi on tv when they was lining up for remberance sunday?

Yes I did. Thought he looked handsome.
Didnt see matt bless him

It does upset me every year my great great grandma died in the 2nd world war i didnt know her i know she died in sheffield and her body was never found everytime we go past where she got killed my mum always says say hiya to ur great grandma

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Didnt see matt bless him

It does upset me every year my great great grandma died in the 2nd world war i didnt know her i know she died in sheffield and her body was never found everytime we go past where she got killed my mum always says say hiya to ur great grandma
Oh Jo that’s so sad ☹

Light a candle tonite for them who died we will never forget them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That's really sad, Jo. My cousin was one of the last men killed in the Falklands, in the battle at Two Sisters.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That's really sad, Jo. My cousin was one of the last men killed in the Falklands, in the battle at Two Sisters.
I didnt know her she died in second war she died in a building in sheff and her body wasnt found but when we go past my mik says ur grandma dies there

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’d imagine Sheffield was badly bombed during WW2 due to it being an industrial city with lots of steelworks at the time.

Oh sorry to hear that Falkor ☹

So sorry Jo and Falkor

I feel a bit shallow following up all your lovely remeberance with some photos to perve over 🙈

35399512-0-image-a-159_1604838856220.jpg
35396536-8926031-image-a-60_1604831112638.jpg

Reactions: 4
Rishi looks very handsome I must say!

Matt was in Suffolk. No, he actually was in the real Suffolk!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.