Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every morning @cushtybert hides a a pair of her dirty knickers in Whitty's briefcase before he goes to work so he can find them and wear them as a mask on live tv -true story!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Every morning @cushtybert hides a a pair of her dirty knickers in Whitty's briefcase before he goes to work so he can find them and wear them as a mask on live tv -true story!
This is indeed a true story, problem is I don’t know what he’s doing with them and I’m running out 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rishi in house of commons tomz for a update in morning

Reactions: 1
Well then Clittys had the nightmare of all paper rounds....in severe weather conditions!! Jesus!!
sexy starmer looks like a newborn next to big granddaddy Clitty!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
The kind of filth Whitty likes is very aging 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The kind of filth Whitty likes is very aging 🤣🤣
It’d have to be!! 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
He has a lot of responsibility, he can save life’s and can also whip your ass into oblivion....

Wonder which of the Tory dream team voted against extending the free school meals till Easter
Bastards should be named and shamed, my friend works in a school kitchen and she’s told me some heartbreaking stories

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.