Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a similar stance to my 4 year old when I ask him to stand nicely for a photo.

Not a fan of that colour trouser as I can't see that belt clearly

Someone on the Boris thread has said not only is Matt a bit โ€˜handsyโ€™, but heโ€™s known for โ€˜slipping his cock inโ€™ as well. I dont quite know what to say, other than he sounds quite the lothario ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone on the Boris thread has said not only is Matt a bit โ€˜handsyโ€™, but heโ€™s known for โ€˜slipping his cock inโ€™ as well. I dont quite know what to say, other than he sounds quite the lothario ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
That makes it sound quite unintentional. Woops he's slipped his cock in again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ“

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking very handsome tonite matt!!
I think you and me need to get ourselves dolled up and get ourselves down to Westminster, as Ive just heard weโ€™d have a very good chance of getting Matt into bed ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.