Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Strictly is back so come on ladies what dance would you do with your PM man and to what song?πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ
I’d love to say a raunchy rhumba to something like Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye, but the idea of Matt doing that is utterly hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I have to behave and do an actual dance I'd choose the tango. Raab can rag me round the dance floor.

I’d love to say a raunchy rhumba to something like Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye, but the idea of Matt doing that is utterly hilarious πŸ˜‚
I see him as more of a Charlston man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well me and Rishi would do the Cha Cha to money talks ( dont know who sings it). :ROFLMAO:
Dirty Cash (Money Talks) by The Adventures of Stevie V? (Showing my age now!)

If I'm sticking with my original pick of Boris, the best I can come up with at the moment is Blondie - I Want That Man. (Although actually that was Debbie Harry on her own, so the pun doesn't really work!)

• Haha
Am watching the loose women thing now. Don't get the Andy Burnham lust.

I am terrified of Andy Burnham's eyebrows, can't concentrate on anything he says πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ›

Oh my Mum loves Andy Burnham! But then she also used to fancy John Major when he was PM, so I’m not sure she has that says much really πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know why, but when I saw this I immediately thought of this thread
90FEF78B-4550-4334-80E2-0557D569A032.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.