Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rishi is splashing the cash again today, I hope he’s saving for a decent Xmas pressie for you coco.

Reactions: 3
Boris and rishi doing a breafing at 4pm

So cold today!!

Last edited:
Rishi is splashing the cash again today, I hope he’s saving for a decent Xmas pressie for you coco.
Oh don't worry I've done my wish list at Harrods.:giggle:

Did you all notice Rishi had a stiped tie on? I asked him to wear a honey coloured one as a nod to us but he said that would be too obvious so he wore the striped one instead, stripes-bees-honeys(y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I'm going to have to watch Loose Women. Trust them to be 6 months behind though, duck off we were here first.

Raab has had a busy morning. Starting with a spot of trainspotting in his favourite brexit mask
Screenshot_20201023_125424.jpg

Then hitting the high Street again. duck knows what he's buying me this time, I don't do carpet πŸ˜†
Screenshot_20201023_125349.jpg
Screenshot_20201023_125322.jpg

We need BoJo to be incapacitated again so Raab takes over once again πŸ˜‰
Im working on it. Keep sending cases of whisky to Downing Street, its costing me a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was probably out buying his wife a present to apologize for being a bastard who shags about a lot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi honeys πŸ‘‹ I don't often venture in these threads but thought you'd appreciate this.

I was talking politics with my mum last week, and she said she quite likes the chancellor. Then said 'apparently some people call him dishy Rishi and think he's quite the hunk'

If only you knew mum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my god I'm going to have to watch Loose Women. Trust them to be 6 months behind though, duck off we were here first.

Raab has had a busy morning. Starting with a spot of trainspotting in his favourite brexit mask
View attachment 285258

Then hitting the high Street again. duck knows what he's buying me this time, I don't do carpet πŸ˜†
View attachment 285259View attachment 285260

Im working on it. Keep sending cases of whisky to Downing Street, its costing me a fortune.
He’s letting you know he’s a rug muncher 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s letting you know he’s a rug muncher 🀣
I already know that πŸ˜‰
He was probably out buying his wife a present to apologize for being a bastard who shags about a lot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
She's a lucky lady to get new carpet πŸ˜†

Hi honeys πŸ‘‹ I don't often venture in these threads but thought you'd appreciate this.

I was talking politics with my mum last week, and she said she quite likes the chancellor. Then said 'apparently some people call him dishy Rishi and think he's quite the hunk'

If only you knew mum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hahaha she should read our threads

Am watching the loose women thing now. Don't get the Andy Burnham lust.

Number 1 Rishi, number 2 Steven Barclay, number 3 Raab and 4 Sir Fanny Harmer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.