Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Im sure it would easier then warming SIR fanny harmers toes after hes wore his jesus sandals in winter.
I doubt it! You can’t warm up pure evil.
sir fanny harmer could roam the streets in his birthday suit and still be warm enough to be my personal duvet

Dom’s been to the pub today

View attachment 289023
His child catcher nose is preventing him from covering his chin correctly and he looks extremely like a skinnier Greg Davis there but he does look alright in that shirt il admit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning everyone, its yucky weather here too. So another day stuck inside with the kids, I should do something like baking but I really don't want to 😆.

Been to the gym so I've already peaked today

Blue skies up here! Not that I'm really making the most of it, I'm trying to write a CV for the first time in 22 years and it's bloody hard work.

Part time role as development manager for a community trust. They've got a big old mill building they want to restore and turn into a community hub, they need someone to project manage the building work and raise £1.5 million in funding. I wasn't actually looking for a job, I've been very happily self-employed for the last 15 years, but the spec fitted what I actually spend my time doing so ridiculously well that I thought it would be silly not to apply for it.

Reactions: 1
Part time role as development manager for a community trust. They've got a big old mill building they want to restore and turn into a community hub, they need someone to project manage the building work and raise £1.5 million in funding. I wasn't actually looking for a job, I've been very happily self-employed for the last 15 years, but the spec fitted what I actually spend my time doing so ridiculously well that I thought it would be silly not to apply for it.
Ooh that sounds like a cool job. Hope you get it x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.