Dorkface

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, the kindness of idiots right?
She’s a massive fraud, she’s not raised 1k surely? Give it until after the surgery and she will be on the beg again as she used all the bill money for the cats surgery. Just get insurance to stupid cow!

Now she’s got the cash she needs she’s taken the post down. I guess that way she doesn’t have to answer people in the comments.

It’s like when her followers paid for her wedding and the numerous tattoos she has each time she claims hardship and begs everyone for money.

Reactions: 1
Her stories tonight kinda seem like she’s soft launching autism?! Or maybe ADHD. Girl loves a bandwagon.

her fav gifts story 💤

let’s not forget folks she’ll be begging for money for Xmas presents soon🎄

Reactions: 3
her fav gifts story 💤

let’s not forget folks she’ll be begging for money for Xmas presents soon🎄
She’s probably added all this stuff to her wish list and then decided she will tell everyone what she loves so they can then go and buy it for her.

It’s been a couple of days, there’s no sign of this urgent operation. She was very vague about it.

I swear the other day she was bitching about how she has no orders boo hoo and now she has orders she’s bitching about how hard she has to work! Make up your mind, love.

I swear the other day she was bitching about how she has no orders boo hoo and now she has orders she’s bitching about how hard she has to work! Make up your mind, love.
I saw that insta story this morning - what a load of tit she spouts. She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work.

I saw that insta story this morning - what a load of tit she spouts. She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work.
Absolutely infuriated me. Just sounded like a usual day for a parent.

This is a disgusting announcement! Been begging for bill money, vet money (I’m still not convinced by the whole vet thing) but now broadcasting she’s going to Disney. ‘Oh I’m poor, I have no money to afford to live, please buy what you can from my tit shop or donate’ BOOM! Going to Disney. Wow! She has no shame.

Attachments

• Wow
Absolutely infuriated me. Just sounded like a usual day for a parent.

This is a disgusting announcement! Been begging for bill money, vet money (I’m still not convinced by the whole vet thing) but now broadcasting she’s going to Disney. ‘Oh I’m poor, I have no money to afford to live, please buy what you can from my tit shop or donate’ BOOM! Going to Disney. Wow! She has no shame.
Ugh. Fine - maybe it’s all bought and paid for etc. but you can’t be begging about making ends meet, guilting gullible kind natured people into paying for your cat etc. in one breath and announcing how excited you are for your Disney holiday the next.

Reactions: 2
Ugh. Fine - maybe it’s all bought and paid for etc. but you can’t be begging about making ends meet, guilting gullible kind natured people into paying for your cat etc. in one breath and announcing how excited you are for your Disney holiday the next.
Exactly! I also wonder how much of the ‘vet bill money’ she will be using for spending money at Disney. Also, if she was really struggling to pay her bills then she shouldn’t have booked a holiday. She is just a pure lying beg. Very untrustworthy.

Exactly! I also wonder how much of the ‘vet bill money’ she will be using for spending money at Disney. Also, if she was really struggling to pay her bills then she shouldn’t have booked a holiday. She is just a pure lying beg. Very untrustworthy.
The thing that perplexes me the most is how could anyone possibly want to be married to such a selfish human being? Unless they are equally as selfish but one would think that being a nurse they wouldn’t be? Then again they must be sitting back and letting it happen

The thing that perplexes me the most is how could anyone possibly want to be married to such a selfish human being? Unless they are equally as selfish but one would think that being a nurse they wouldn’t be? Then again they must be sitting back and letting it happen
I reckon he’s a bit of a drip and she wears the trousers and that it’s basically her way or no way. She’s probably a bit of a narcissist.

It must be so hard to have all these orders (I.e more money) and have a husband to pay for treats for you and still complain about money, work and time 💤

I still can’t get past the begging for surgery money and then counting down to Disney. My brain can’t compute (1) have the cheek to do it (2) being so stupid as to post it literally days after begging