Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Exactly! I also wonder how much of the ‘vet bill money’ she will be using for spending money at Disney. Also, if she was really struggling to pay her bills then she shouldn’t have booked a holiday. She is just a pure lying beg. Very untrustworthy.
The thing that perplexes me the most is how could anyone possibly want to be married to such a selfish human being? Unless they are equally as selfish but one would think that being a nurse they wouldn’t be? Then again they must be sitting back and letting it happen

Reactions: 1

teamonster

Chatty Member
I knew she copied work - everything she does always looks a bit familiar but this stuff she’s done is like a wish.com version of the originals

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
This is so right! Like, I get it. No one really likes having a 9-5 or a boss, but when you have to beg for people to buy your stuff, or buy you stuff even, something ain't right.

I wonder now that she has her Cricut machine, will she be reducing prices on the things she can produce herself. Somehow I highly doubt it
No the likelihood is she’ll now claim being skint because if buying the machine and ask for people to donate money.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
sorry I should have been clearer of what I said, I meant that her ideas and style are really unoriginal and she just goes by what looks easy (in my opinion) from others rather than particularly copying one person.
Her designs are very easy and simple. No imagination had gone into them at all. I mentioned before she managed to produce a drawing in less than 30 mins. That was with a toddler present.

Her stuff does look similar to other artists on Instagram, but you can see the effort most of the others at least.

It used to take me 8-10 hours to produce just one drawing on the iPad.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Imagine typing that whole spiel. She really is so bloody shameless, it beggars belief!
Surely a small business would rather make sales because people actually like what they make rather than guilting people into purchasing.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I saw that insta story this morning - what a load of shit she spouts. She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work.
Absolutely infuriated me. Just sounded like a usual day for a parent.

This is a disgusting announcement! Been begging for bill money, vet money (I’m still not convinced by the whole vet thing) but now broadcasting she’s going to Disney. ‘Oh I’m poor, I have no money to afford to live, please buy what you can from my shit shop or donate’ BOOM! Going to Disney. Wow! She has no shame.

Attachments

• Wow
This woman! Honestly! Christ, I may as well make my own shop, trace and rip off Disney and other franchises and make some money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then when it doesn’t sell I’ll beg everyone to buy it, it seems to work.
i remember when someone mentioned that she basically crowdfunded her wedding and all her lick-ass followers said she didn’t even though her ko-fi literally said donations paid for one of the rings.

teamonster

Chatty Member
I swear the other day she was bitching about how she has no orders boo hoo and now she has orders she’s bitching about how hard she has to work! Make up your mind, love.
I saw that insta story this morning - what a load of shit she spouts. She doesn’t know the meaning of hard work.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
WTF is this shit? Plenty of parents have jobs. View attachment 2071297
I saw this and nearly spat out my tea. I’m pregnant and already working out how I’m going to go back to work. It’s a worry how it’ll work, but we can’t afford to not work full time.

She is just plain lazy and rips off designs. All her fandom stuff is traced from online images.

clueless

Chatty Member
Totally agree with all of the above!

I seen a few days ago, she posted about a pin that was available for pre-ordering and that you could get it cheaper for pre-ordering... then mentioning "I only need 1 more order to send it off into production" - she seems to say things like that quite a lot!

OWED ANOTHER BIRTHDAY!?
WHEN HER HUSBAND WOULD HAVE SPENT 20+ HOURS FERRYING HER MOTHER UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY !? AND SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT HAVING HER DOWN ?!

this is a new level of selfishness I’ve never seen before

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Remember before she got married she ask people to donate money to her and then she bought some expensive trainers hahaha
I’m sure there was a thing on twitter where she got people to buy her a new laptop
This woman! Honestly! Christ, I may as well make my own shop, trace and rip off Disney and other franchises and make some money 🤷🏻‍♀️
Then when it doesn’t sell I’ll beg everyone to buy it, it seems to work.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Jack of all trades, master of none. Those cloud earrings she posted this morning looks like she's roped in the child to help out.

Who is buying this stuff???
I used to work with the clay she is using and it certainly is a skill to be mastered, she definitely has not mastered it 🤢

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Yeah I would pretty pissed off if I asked people to donate money towards sometbing and then showed off my non essential purchase. A wedding gift of money is fine but she was using that Ko-fi website which I just didn’t like-surely If people liked her stuff they would just buy it,why the need to ‘buy a coffee’? Very strange.

I have an amazon wishlist to remind myself of things I fancy getting and it was also helpful in showing to friends when I was expecting as they asked what baby stuff I wanted. I would never ever just say ‘hey here is my list just,you know, on the off chance if you fancy purchasing something’. Just buy your own stuff ffs

clueless

Chatty Member
I've had to unfollow her. More woe, Gary lost his job so it's all on her to provide an income now. Fair enough. But then there's the nightly fancy cider, random books and buying crap from other small businesses. I mean, I'm working full time and I couldn't afford to treat myself as much as she does.

What pushed me over the edge was her posting pictures of Gary on her stories asleep calling him lazy, and saying he was going to the post office to "earn his keep". There's sharing, and then there's over sharing.
That’s sad news that he’s lost his job. Cue more begging/guilt tripping her followers!

Posting photos of him sleeping and calling him lazy- the cheeky cow! 😤