Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
Is it really copied? I wasn’t impressed with the calendar art, it seemed very rushed.
sorry I should have been clearer of what I said, I meant that her ideas and style are really unoriginal and she just goes by what looks easy (in my opinion) from others rather than particularly copying one person.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
All I remember was he was studying to be a nurse (which she used to moan about how worse of they were). Also loving (hating) 🤢🤢 the new stuff, not a cop out at all!
I remember that. Surely he should have qualified by now?

Her new ‘fandom’ stuff is all copied from online. She doesn’t even draw them herself, she’s a fraud. 🤦🏻‍♀️

lollipop89

This is what she does, she always says she can’t afford anything but usually ends up with something new and expensive.

‘I can’t afford this, I can’t afford that, I’m going to tell you a sob story so you buy things from my failing business. Oooh look I’m going to Disney’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saying that, I’ve not seen her say she was going to Disney?
Remember before she got married she ask people to donate money to her and then she bought some expensive trainers hahaha

Penny Sweets

Eugh ridiculous,can’t stand all this ‘I’m really worried about my finances’ followed up by extravagant purchases. I mean,from a business perspective it’s just silly to buy something dearer when you can buy a cheaper version that does the exact same things-how many items will she have to sell to make up the difference?!
But it's not on brand with her colourful, creative life to have a boring machine! I despair!

Igglepiggle90

I didn’t see this. That’s what her recent begging for sales will be for, not the building work.

Surely if you’re that tight on income, you get the cheaper versions.

had my £40 babyliss ones for 4 years now. Still going strong 😂
On Twitter! I presume because she doesn’t beg for sales there like she does on insta.

same,she doesn’t need to “upgrade” hair straighteners if they still work 🤦 just want want want

Penny Sweets

I don’t know if this is slightly off topic but one of my pet hates about some of these craft people who make their own products is the copyright/intellectual property violations and the fact they have no imagination to design their own shit. This month for her patreon it looks like she’s making notepads featuring Mickey Mouse. Yes Disney is massive and they won’t miss the few £ it makes her, but it’s the fact that it’s still someone else’s character that she’s stealing that really rubs me the wrong way. She’s not making something inspired by Mickey Mouse like using a quote or something or his colour theme etc but literally whacking a picture of him on her notepad. Imagine the uproar if someone was copying her designs and selling them on. Loads of them do it and it drives me mad 😂
How has she gotten away with using drawings of copywrited characters? She doesn’t seem the type to pay for a licence.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
About 3 or 4 years ago I bought a T-shirt from her cos she said she was basically living on the breadline and then she was posting buying all sorts of things after that. I didn’t even like the top 😩

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
How many people subscribe to her Patreon? I'd love to know how much she's pulling in from there, without all of the sales from her shop and the Ko-fi donations.

I have a feeling that she makes a hefty profit from each sale, I mean bulk buying those pins means they only cost her a couple of pence each, and now she doesn't have to outsource the stickers etc.

It's reckon it's a case of the lady doth protest too much, and she CAN afford to renovate the shed, but it's easier to con people into thinking they're skint so they'll buy more of her shit.
39 patreons and 186 per month according to the website. She seems like she needs to sort out some money management skills,particularly if she is able to have a high mark up on her products-if I had a small business I would hate to see valuable profit slipping away because I was wasting it on nonsense!

Penny Sweets

I remember being at the event where she got given the phone that other people had paid for and thought she was a cheeky beggar then, not shocked to see she hasn't changed all these years later. Her "art" is crap anyway and most of it is just copied from the internet!
Wait, she was given a phone at an event? Was it just her or were other people #gifted too?

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I thought that - we had a cat who had a cancer, they operated immediately when it was just a lump, the biopsy came back afterwards to say it was cancer. We weren’t told beforehand
Exactly! Didn’t get enough sales from her previous beg so using the cat for sympathy sales.

Bet she doesn’t answer…

IMG_1030.jpeg

Last edited:

teamonster

Chatty Member
I wonder how her husband feels about it all? He’s off working long shifts to keep her in crap pink hair dye while she paints shit pictures

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
About 3 or 4 years ago I bought a T-shirt from her cos she said she was basically living on the breadline and then she was posting buying all sorts of things after that. I didn’t even like the top 😩
I would be fuming if I’d done that and then saw her buying trainers and fancy ciders etc-if she was generating sales normally and treating herself I would have no problem with it but guilt tripping people and then buying trainers with ‘birthday money’ is just taking the piss-if you were that hard up for money you would have been grateful for the money to live off! Also if she hadn’t got her tattoo the other week because her garage work could have been started without her having to go on the beg!

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I did laugh that the autocorrect in her story changed something to sponge considering how much of a sponge she is lol. Talk about trying to lay on the guilt trip-give it a rest ffs.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
her fav gifts story 💤

let’s not forget folks she’ll be begging for money for Xmas presents soon🎄
She’s probably added all this stuff to her wish list and then decided she will tell everyone what she loves so they can then go and buy it for her.

It’s been a couple of days, there’s no sign of this urgent operation. She was very vague about it.

Her passport for Disney!?
How can she afford that when she supposedly couldn’t afford to even go to Liverpool for like 2 days!?

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
i would agree they’re cute, if it wasn’t all copied from many other artists. Her work is sooo lazy and unoriginal
Yikes that’s not good-has she been called out on this? I did see on Twitter that she retweeted someone who was selling merch of those labels that say ‘hello my name is...’ and also saw Jemma had produced something similar but I just assumed it was a common idea.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
That’s a point... did she say she cared for her mum? I hope she’s not claiming carers allowance as she’s never with her mum?
I could be wrong though, don’t quote me on that.
I don't trust a single thing she does tbh. Ever since she begged money for something online and then spent it on a pair of trainers I've seen how much of a beg she is.