Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penny Sweets

Yeah because the rest of us don’t need to worry about feeding and caring for our kids 🙄 when did she stop showing her kids face?
She is such a bore-if things were so tough they wouldn’t have had a massive dominos-not saying that people on low incomes can’t have treats as of course they can,but to beg and plead for other people to spend money in her shop to ‘feed her family’ and then spend it foolishly is annoying-maybe that’s judgemental of me but I just find her so annoying and grabby.
And what looks like a meal out today. And Halloween shopping. I'm sorry, but if things were that tough on one income that she has to constantly constantly constantly shill her tat, surely there's better ways of spending the money she does make than on takeaways/meals out/unnecessary decorations.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Eugh ridiculous,can’t stand all this ‘I’m really worried about my finances’ followed up by extravagant purchases. I mean,from a business perspective it’s just silly to buy something dearer when you can buy a cheaper version that does the exact same things-how many items will she have to sell to make up the difference?! I see she said in her stories she had tried to actively save for one for two years and wasn’t able to-maybe if it was a priority she shouldn’t have bought some of the other shite she did?!

also saw in her stories that she is hoping her shop will make enough sales to support Gary going to uni to be a nurse so definitely expecting an influx of ‘poor me/help my husband live his dream’ etc bollocks nearer the time.

it’s annoying because I actually think her stuff is really cute but I couldn’t support her
She even asked for 100 sales before she would buy it, so still inadvertently asking people to contribute. ‘I won’t buy it unless you all buy my stuff’.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I've had to unfollow her. More woe, Gary lost his job so it's all on her to provide an income now. Fair enough. But then there's the nightly fancy cider, random books and buying crap from other small businesses. I mean, I'm working full time and I couldn't afford to treat myself as much as she does.

What pushed me over the edge was her posting pictures of Gary on her stories asleep calling him lazy, and saying he was going to the post office to "earn his keep". There's sharing, and then there's over sharing.
Sorry but Gary seems to do a shitload more than she does,she comes across as pretty lazy

Also,all the stuff in the attached pic could be yours for only 8 pounds a month via her pattern 👍👍🙄

i also hate that whole ‘ko-fi’ thing-hardly saving every penny you can if you are treating yourself every other day Jemma!

Attachments

Last edited:

Starrysky

Chatty Member
The thing that perplexes me the most is how could anyone possibly want to be married to such a selfish human being? Unless they are equally as selfish but one would think that being a nurse they wouldn’t be? Then again they must be sitting back and letting it happen
I reckon he’s a bit of a drip and she wears the trousers and that it’s basically her way or no way. She’s probably a bit of a narcissist.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I think I'm going to start selling childlike drawings. Then I might be able to afford to treat myself to almost nightly ciders, random over priced stickers and tattoos.

I guess they don't have to worry about rent or mortgage payments but still!
Who owns their house?

Penny Sweets

I highly doubt it myself!! I also saw that she was pushing the fact that her colouring book would not be being reproduced again and I was trying to work out if there was a reason for that or if she just wanted to get people to buy it under the illusion that it was ‘limited’
I still can't believe 50 people have already bought something they could draw themselves... They clearly have more money than sense. Or have been sucked into the "woe is me"/your purchases feed my kid and pay our bills schtick

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Bloody photography lights? To take photos of stickers and badges? She only needs a ring light 🤦🏻‍♀️ Something else she will be begging for sales for.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I wonder if she would sell as much if she didn't have the followers. She already had almost/over 10 thousand when she started selling her doodles.

Because face it, that's what they are. They're not intricate or detailed in any way. I'm sure you could find a large amount of people selling exactly the same thing. I imagine people are buying them because they got sucked into the "your purchase will help my family eat this week" melodrama that is Dorkface's life.
Why did she have so many followers before she was selling,what was she doing?

Starrysky

Chatty Member
And benefits. That’s why she won’t get an actual job. So she can continue to get benefits.
That’s a point... did she say she cared for her mum? I hope she’s not claiming carers allowance as she’s never with her mum?
I could be wrong though, don’t quote me on that.