Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I would be fuming if I’d done that and then saw her buying trainers and fancy ciders etc-if she was generating sales normally and treating herself I would have no problem with it but guilt tripping people and then buying trainers with ‘birthday money’ is just taking the piss-if you were that hard up for money you would have been grateful for the money to live off! Also if she hadn’t got her tattoo the other week because her garage work could have been started without her having to go on the beg!
Well that boils my piss! My other half was made redundant one year, luckily our birthdays are only a month apart, all the birthday money we received all went on bills. We were so thankful to be given it and to be able to pay our bills to keep the roof over our head.

She obviously doesn’t need the money as much as she makes out, as mentioned, getting a god dam tattoo when ‘desperate’ for money isn’t exactly sensible.

She’s shameless! Obviously has no faith in her own work if she’s begging.

stopthescams

Chatty Member
She used to follow lots of people and unfollow as soon as they followed her back, I remember blocking her for it years ago because it got so annoying
yeah I can imagine her doing that

I remember she was very relentless on the timeline but I remember thinking her actual content wasn’t that great

stopthescams

Chatty Member
His family I think? I might be wrong but I remember when I did follow her that's why they were moving there
oooh I always wanted to know why they moved,!8 stopped following her for ages, and I did wonder cos their place seems pretty big for someone who claims they’re always poor. Thanks!

H8Ellie

I think her priorities are all wrong. I don’t get these amazon wish list things, instead of buying other people the things on theirs, just buy what’s on your own? I don’t get it!

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but the little doodles she's doing next to the maps are dismal. I thought she was an artist, no? I know they're just quick doodles but surely if you had artistic capabilities you'd be able to draw better offhand
I think the whole map thing is terrible. It’s a chance for her to say ‘look how good my sales are!’ She is awful. People are basically funding tattoos and cider for her. Not to make a living 🤦🏻‍♀️

That whole will I reach this many sales by new year and begging constantly. It’s relentless.

lalacat

If your small business isn’t providing you with enough of an income to live on after however many years she’s been doing it (I think it’s maybe 4 now?) then it’s not sustainable. Yes businesses take a long time to grow, but if she’s consistently having to beg for money from strangers on the internet then maybe she needs to take the hint.

Penny Sweets

Sorry but Gary seems to do a shitload more than she does,she comes across as pretty lazy

Also,all the stuff in the attached pic could be yours for only 8 pounds a month via her pattern 👍👍🙄

i also hate that whole ‘ko-fi’ thing-hardly saving every penny you can if you are treating yourself every other day Jemma!
How many people subscribe to her Patreon? I'd love to know how much she's pulling in from there, without all of the sales from her shop and the Ko-fi donations.

I have a feeling that she makes a hefty profit from each sale, I mean bulk buying those pins means they only cost her a couple of pence each, and now she doesn't have to outsource the stickers etc.

It's reckon it's a case of the lady doth protest too much, and she CAN afford to renovate the shed, but it's easier to con people into thinking they're skint so they'll buy more of her shit.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Surprising she can work and get orders out if she’s as bad as she’s letting on
Nah it’s all bullshit.
I wonder if she even knows she has a thread on here? She could read a few truths if she did.

I’ve not looked at her stories until today. I just don’t get if she’s struggling why doesn’t she get a job? There are plenty out there she could do around her other halves shifts. I know plenty that do… oh I know why… because she is a lazy cow! Doesn’t she realise how much of a better life she could provide for her son if she worked for a living. She can’t be even making £200 a month. That won’t even cover the council tax, so she is putting all this pressure on her other half to lay for everything. I bet she pushes him to do overtime too.

Her son is going to school next month, a perfect opposite to get a job. Who would like to make some bets that she doesn’t 🤣

Starrysky

Chatty Member
Her passport for Disney!?
How can she afford that when she supposedly couldn’t afford to even go to Liverpool for like 2 days!?
This is what she does, she always says she can’t afford anything but usually ends up with something new and expensive.

‘I can’t afford this, I can’t afford that, I’m going to tell you a sob story so you buy things from my failing business. Oooh look I’m going to Disney’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Saying that, I’ve not seen her say she was going to Disney?

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Her tweets kept coming up on my feed so I’ve had to unfollow her. What sort of reasons does she have for not working? Poor Gary seems to work all the time. I’m all for people following their dreams but if your family are struggling for money and you are resorting to beg internet strangers for things then maybe a part time job is required.
It started off something about having to help care for her Mum... then that if she worked she couldn’t claim certain benefits... when suggested that she could work less than ?20 hours there were more excuses.

Penny Sweets

I don’t follow her anymore, but had a look at her stories today. What even are those “paintings”? Do people actually buy them? I’m baffled