Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys see him trying to get a word in sideways with Derby Dan he just won't let him speak I would personally not entertain him again

Reactions: 2
Most sensible person I’ve seen him speak to was the guy who runs Woodward confectionery. He’s said use your platform to your advantage and turn it in to a podcast type q&a. DHB I think is trying to move on abs distance himself from the drama of the likes of Lawrence/smithy family/Mel &roadman Ralph. So that he’s not associated with those types.

Reactions: 3
Did you guys see him trying to get a word in sideways with Derby Dan he just won't let him speak I would personally not entertain him again
Derby Dan is probably the biggest loser on tiktok. Thinks himself as some role model.
Yeah. Role model to other tiktok losers you grade A tosser!

Reactions: 8
Most sensible person I’ve seen him speak to was the guy who runs Woodward confectionery. He’s said use your platform to your advantage and turn it in to a podcast type q&a. DHB I think is trying to move on abs distance himself from the drama of the likes of Lawrence/smithy family/Mel &roadman Ralph. So that he’s not associated with those types.
I've seen so much hate towards dhb but when you hear what they are saying they have no idea what they are talking about, one guy said Smithy family are giving all the GFM away, as if they would do that. As fas as I know they have already bought a new car a seven seater.

Derby Dan is probably the biggest loser on tiktok. Thinks himself as some role model.
Yeah. Role model to other tiktok losers you grade A tosser!
His ex came on live last night she has two kids with him she said he used to beat her, he left the room what a relief he does not stop for air. I've seen people like him before they think if they shout you down you are defeated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I cant stand dhb.

He is a clout chaser. He keeps going on about how he is not interested in drama and yet he started it all.

He loves the drama because he has gone after 3 of the big tikers and he will know as we all do that you go after them it will get trolls after you. And every single time one of them comments on your videos you grow and grow.

He is just as dishonest as the ones he calls out.

By doing what he is doing he has put his and his family safety at risk. There is as least 4 groups now that are hunting him down. They will find him eventually.

This is what this idiot doesn't realise. You cant go around and start one of the biggest drama on tiktok and not think that the violent nut jobs won't find you.

I dont wish bad on anyone but he has done this to himself. Dont want the hate then don't start drama its that simple. Having an opinion is one thing but what he his doing is playing with fire.

Reactions: 6
I cant stand dhb.

He is a clout chaser. He keeps going on about how he is not interested in drama and yet he started it all.

He loves the drama because he has gone after 3 of the big tikers and he will know as we all do that you go after them it will get trolls after you. And every single time one of them comments on your videos you grow and grow.

By doing what he is doing he has put his and his family safety at risk. There is as least 4 groups now that are hunting him down. They will find him eventually.

This is what this idiot doesn't realise. You cant go around and start one of the biggest drama on tiktok and not think that the violent nut jobs won't find you.

I dont wish bad on anyone but he has done this to himself. Dont want the hate then don't start drama its that simple. Having an opinion is one thing but what he his doing is playing with fire.
Four groups hunting down man on Tictok who talks about people on Tictok, that's kinda scary, are they trying to shut him up for some reason.Why would anyone want to risk a police record because you do not like a guy on Tictok.You know what that sounds like a threat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So many other tiktokers using DHB for attention. Especially since tiktok changed so that if you’re in guest in someone’s live it shows your followers as live. if it didn’t do that none of them would bother.
They don’t even know what they’re annoyed by. They say he’s a bully when all he’s done is point out the truth such as smithy family are frausters. He’s never threatened anyone. Lots of other people have threatened him.
So many other people getting involved and subsequently getting their followers involved.
they see he’s getting attention and want the attention too. They can’t stand that someone is saying what everyone else thinks.

Reactions: 9
I cant stand dhb.

That is utterly disgraceful. Four groups hunting down a man who’s had an online dispute? That’s psychotic behaviour. To say he brought it on himself and his family is also disgusting. If people are so triggered, that’s on them, not one guy!

I actually think DHB wants to move on, his wife seems desperate to do so (and rightly so if they’re getting threats!), but he’s stubborn and pissed off at the hate he’s getting so won’t back down now. Meanwhile, the faceless trolls are revelling in it all, and the bigger creators are coining it in.

Reactions: 8
Four groups hunting down man on Tictok who talks about people on Tictok, that's kinda scary, are they trying to shut him up for some reason.Why would anyone want to risk a police record because you do not like a guy on Tictok.You know what that sounds like a threat.
I completely agree with you. Way to many nut jobs taking things to extremes.

Hopefully whoever these people are they get caught before anything happens. And that's if it does. It may well be idiots trying to use fear to frighten him off.

So many other tiktokers using DHB for attention. Especially since tiktok changed so that if you’re in guest in someone’s live it shows your followers as live. if it didn’t do that none of them would bother.
They don’t even know what they’re annoyed by. They say he’s a bully when all he’s done is point out the truth such as smithy family are frausters. He’s never threatened anyone. Lots of other people have threatened him.
So many other people getting involved and subsequently getting their followers involved.
they see he’s getting attention and want the attention too. They can’t stand that someone is saying what everyone else thinks.
Yeah this is how ridiculous it all gets. Adults acting like they are in high school some people just never grow up. The bit the gets me the most is that all the idiots are the ones that it does not effect in anyway at all. Like if your not one's of the tikers dhb has called out then why get involved with it. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Reactions: 5
I completely agree with you. Way to many nut jobs taking things to extremes.

Hopefully whoever these people are they get caught before anything happens. And that's if it does. It may well be idiots trying to use fear to frighten him off.

Yeah this is how ridiculous it all gets. Adults acting like they are in high school some people just never grow up. The bit the gets me the most is that all the idiots are the ones that it does not effect in anyway at all. Like if your not one's of the tikers dhb has called out then why get involved with it. Makes absolutely no sense to me.
Exactly!
the likes of Mel moon/roadman Ralph on tinder DHB shouting and threatening him.
derby Dan/dibzy/Woodward’s confectionery/papa blaze and this mornings liam someone.

only people I’ve seen DHB call out is Lawrence and smithy family. Lawrence they had a chat at the weekend andagreed both apologise and move on. Smithy family
I’ve never seen even speak just their minions send abuse.

Reactions: 1
That is utterly disgraceful. Four groups hunting down a man who’s had an online dispute? That’s psychotic behaviour. To say he brought it on himself and his family is also disgusting. If people are so triggered, that’s on them, not one guy!

I actually think DHB wants to move on, his wife seems desperate to do so (and rightly so if they’re getting threats!), but he’s stubborn and pissed off at the hate he’s getting so won’t back down now. Meanwhile, the faceless trolls are revelling in it all, and the bigger creators are coining it in.
Don't get me wrong. I didn't mean he bought violence on himself. I will never condone violence for any reason. Anyone that does is immoral.

I meant the trolls. Anyone would know that if you go after that lot you're going to get trolls and lots of them. You don't need to be that clever to work that out.

Its why I've had a thing for a while now that I think something else could be going on.

I know it's crazy idea. But what if this has been one massive plane by the 4 of them for a while. Makes you wonder.

All of them have seen there followers go up by a good amount as the result of all the drama.

It definitely makes you wonder thats for sure.

I'm not sure but I've been told the people making threats can be traced.
Hopefully. DHB hasn’t threatened anyone. But lots have threatened him.
As he abs others pointed out about smithy family if your house and car were just on fire. While your family were in the house why on earth would you stay on tiktok and post immediately. Attention that’s all.

I've no idea what that dhb has said behind closed doors. The same for others. Dhb did say he had spoken to nick last week at some point but never said what it was regarding.

I think they all need to move on now and let it blow over.

The problem I find with dhb is he keeps bringing it back up because he respons to the trolls. He has to just ignore them. They will soon get bored and move on with the next drama.

Reactions: 4
I actually loathe this man 🤢

You just know he’s hated by his neighbours and in any job he’s ever had. Does he work? All I’ve seen him do it mouth off on the sofa.

I actually loathe this man 🤢

You just know he’s hated by his neighbours and in any job he’s ever had. Does he work? All I’ve seen him do it mouth off on the sofa.
As far as I can tell he doesn't work but his wife does.

Oh yeah I bet they can't stand him. I guessing at some point in his life he was bullied (like most of where) He is using the issues of others to grow his platform. And that I think is absolutely disgusting. Regardless of what the others have done it does not validate him and yet he will argue that it does.

He is making money out of other people suffering. And that I simply cannot agree with. Nobody has the right to stand and squash other to make yourself grow.

He brands himself as some kind of Robin Hood that he is the hero of the story. He is the protagonist and his own fantasy stops him from seeing it.

Reactions: 4
So really people just want him to go away it's laughable, even if say he did so many others are waking up to everything. I think if I could give up work and live off vunerable people I would feel the same,I could not do it.

Reactions: 2
I've no idea what that dhb has said behind closed doors. The same for others. Dhb did say he had spoken to nick last week at some point but never said what it was regarding.

I think they all need to move on now and let it blow over.

The problem I find with dhb is he keeps bringing it back up because he respons to the trolls. He has to just ignore them. They will soon get bored and move on with the next drama.
I agree with that, he is very persistent. I don’t think he’s making any money from it, I think he is just very staunch in his views and does not like to be challenged, it’s about pride and not backing down for him. I don’t think he intended for it to go this far, he certainly didn’t ask for Zakjakk’s story to land in his lap, it’s just turned into a big shitshow.

He should block them, put key word monitoring in his comments and if anyone comes on his live bitching, he should shut them off. He can then take his content down the route he initially wanted to. That’s not going to be everyones cup of tea though, so people would drop away, hence why I don’t think he’s doing it to amass a following.

It’s very interesting how these individuals with their huge fan base seem to be taking it all so badly. Why does one voice amidst millions get to them so much?

I dont want anyone to go anywhere. But he needs to stop creating drama for stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

He doesn't know any of them so why get involved. He then moans every single day that the trolls are attacking him. Well in all honesty what did he think was going to happen.

Creat your own thing. Like that other guy said to him. Why not do a q&a type of thing.

I actually think that's a really good idea. Especially if he does it with the smaller tikers as it would help them grow.

The end result of that would be you wouldn't get so many of the big dishonest ones taking over as they would actually have to work at their content more. Its a win win for everyone.

I'm all for people making money from these sorts of things. But when it's honest. The Smithys have gained thousands and by what it looks like to those of us that have logical brains is based on dishonesty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.