Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I'm getting to the point now I see someone post and I say Smithy Fan then go and check and I'm always right.
Yeah there’s a definite smithy fan vibe. Can’t stand the people that had the smithy logo as their profile pics. So annoying someone would come in my live with a smithy pic and wouldn’t know who they actually are.

Reactions: 4
Yeah there’s a definite smithy fan vibe. Can’t stand the people that had the smithy logo as their profile pics. So annoying someone would come in my live with a smithy pic and wouldn’t know who they actually are.
They have a beetroot on their logo now the mad yins

No they didn't try to join Andy Wally went live with dhb and told him they need to start looking at wakey wines as he's got a shop yet been in prison before
Ah, got ya now. I don’t follow him, I think he’s just mean for the sake of it.

Reactions: 2
I do not and never will understand why dhb gets so much hate, he has an opinion like everyone else but because they do not like what his is he is constantly attacked proberly by people who have no idea what day it is. How can anyone attack a person who has a view on a victim of sexual abuse and violence. It really makes me sad for the Gay Community if they are not shown the same support a girl would get. team Zak.

Reactions: 7
No they didn't try to join Andy Wally went live with dhb and told him they need to start looking at wakey wines as he's got a shop yet been in prison before
So Andy Wally has turned on DHB, is it possibly because he isn’t interested in pursuing the Wakey Wines thing?
I can’t bear that Wally, he’s like Ian Moore’s slightly younger, slightly slimmer brother.

I do not and never will understand why dhb gets so much hate, he has an opinion like everyone else but because they do not like what his is he is constantly attacked proberly by people who have no idea what day it is. How can anyone attack a person who has a view on a victim of sexual abuse and violence. It really makes me sad for the Gay Community if they are not shown the same support a girl would get. team Zak.
The likes of Dan Spragg & Rocco’s boyfriend Adam Oakley have made it impossible to have an opinion on tiktok anymore. As soon as you speak out about them, they just set their legions of idiotic followers to bully & troll you. I know a few people that had to close their accounts because the bullying from ‘Spragg’ army’ got to much. And that pathetic moron had the Gaul to do a tribute video for that girl Chantelle who took her own life due to on line bullying? Spragg & gay Oakley need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Reactions: 5
For me, I feel that this cult mentality prays on vulnerable, lonely people and by buying the hoodie or mug they are somehow part of the gang/friend group. That is not meant to be patronising but with these ‘creators’ don’t forget they all started small and probably did build up some form of ‘relationships’ with followers, but as they get bigger, the only way a follower can really stand out is gifting or buying merch and the realisation can get freebies and some sort of 💵 earning power. Then there is the manipulation of the story when anyone questions them… Lawerence and Eden Harvz is a prime example. Own up, stay true to yourself and crack on when you duck up.

It’s entirely up to you what you spend your money on and if you like wearing the toot then good on ya - my opinion is it’s shite value for money but who cares what I think?! 😂 l think a majority of these ‘creators’ who literally struggle to make entertaining content are failed theatre kids and have always been a bit delusional - I know some do charity work and that is amazing but so would I do more if I didn’t have a 50 hr work week to manage. As for the angry cult members…. We don’t agree with your opinion just as much as you don’t agree with us. Get over it and don’t resort to personal insults you look like a thick bleep 🤣

Reactions: 7
Wowzer. What a live last night. Did anybody catch what was said when he went on Lawrences live?

Reactions: 2
So is he gonna stop with his opinions now? Or just not mention Lawrence or the Smithy Family? X

Reactions: 1
I think DHB and his partner are drained by it at this point. He’s one man being targeted by bigger creators as they rush to shut down any criticism. They have been phoning him, making songs about him and threatening to personally serve him with ‘decease and cyst’ orders. It’s bizarre how it has all unfolded.

I did find myself agreeing with Adam Oakley, that the mods are fuelling the hate, with their generic accounts and blatant bullying content. That undermines any genuine criticism IMO. They’ve elected DHB to be some sort of troll king, and I don’t believe that’s what he’s about at all.

Reactions: 3
They are desperate to shut him up because they want to carry on as before. It can't be easy to carry on with all the abuse he gets.

I've just read they have a petition go get dhb off the app. Not sure if it's true. He could make a You tube account anyway I suppose.

Last edited:
I think DHB and his partner are drained by it at this point. He’s one man being targeted by bigger creators as they rush to shut down any criticism. They have been phoning him, making songs about him and threatening to personally serve him with ‘decease and cyst’ orders. It’s bizarre how it has all unfolded.

I did find myself agreeing with Adam Oakley, that the mods are fuelling the hate, with their generic accounts and blatant bullying content. That undermines any genuine criticism IMO. They’ve elected DHB to be some sort of troll king, and I don’t believe that’s what he’s about at all.
Don’t be fooled by Adam Oakley. He’s one of the worst bullies on tiktok.

He’s being painted as this troll figure but these tiktok cult leaders eg smithy and Lawrence. In reality he’s just telling the truth and what so many people wish thy could say.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.