Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#2 DHB is abbaaaaaaaatt tit !! Outing the scammers and stalkers of TikTok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
#2 - Outting charity scams, proving Tik Tok's a sham.
Yep
#2 DHB is abbaaaaaaaatt tit !! Outing the scammers and stalkers of TikTok
And yep

Reactions: 3
Dontholdbackofficialx #2 - Says what a lot of people think

Has to be something better than that lol
Dontholdbackofficialx #2 - Says what a lot of people think, He wants the Scammers in THE CLINK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably....but my money was on Trucker 🤣🤣
Darby Dan , is a massive spunk trumpet. 🙄 All mouth till the time came. I would love to give him a dig in the jaw myself. But he only hits women and is a stalker , no further action don't mean he didn't do it. She more than likely didn't want the bad publicity.

Reactions: 7
DHB is live now and he has his gifts on for charity. I’ve never gifted anyone before but just gifted him there

DHB is live now and he has his gifts on for charity. I’ve never gifted anyone before but just gifted him there
Climbing up the leaderboard quickly 😂 I still don't agree with doing it this way because half the money that should be going to charity is going in Tik Tok's pocket, but I'm all for anyone that wants to take out the begs.

Hes got his gifts on for charity ? Yet most of it is going to tiktok ? Isnt this against what he says he said before people saY its for charity but dont it this way as tiktok takes it ? .i like dhb but i dont agree with him doing it this way as its against everything he says

Reactions: 4
Hes got his gifts on for charity ? Yet most of it is going to tiktok ? Isnt this against what he says he said before people saY its for charity but dont it this way as tiktok takes it ? .i like dhb but i dont agree with him doing it this way as its against everything he says
He’s doing it to prove a point and it will rile carebear and scamley. It’s only tonight he’s doing it and his followers get to pick the charity. I’ll gift purely to annoy the others 🤣

He’s doing it to prove a point and it will rile carebear and scamley. It’s only tonight he’s doing it and his followers get to pick the charity. I’ll gift purely to annoy the others 🤣
I still won't gift but I'm interested to see the amount raised in the end.

Reactions: 5
Climbing up the leaderboard quickly 😂 I still don't agree with doing it this way because half the money that should be going to charity is going in Tik Tok's pocket, but I'm all for anyone that wants to take out the begs.
It was done to for a reason and after Sunday it will never happen again.

Reactions: 7
It was done to for a reason and after Sunday it will never happen again.
It will also show what the beggars on the app are getting per night. He does everything for a reason. The others hate him because he sussed out from the start they are greedy scammers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.