Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww man I just can’t with that trucker🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣is he seriously going to fight derby or have I picked it up wrong in his live. This I’ve got to see cos I can’t stand either of them so I hope someone is there recording it😂😂 but we all know it won’t go ahead cos they are both full of 💩 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Derby Dan posted a video of him and another guy on what looks like moorlands or something in the middle of nowhere about an hour ago so unless he’s on his way back then trucker has been stood up😂…and anyway derby Dan has 2 kids and a single parent so it would be kind of silly him showing up and risking being arrested or something if someone calls the police

Reactions: 4
I recon nothing will end up happening .they will just end up having a drink together

Dans on live apprently trucker is turning up with derbys dans kids mum .think this might be a set up

As to get them fight then she can get kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Im watching got my work laptop in one hand with my headaet and got truckers live on my phone haha . Only thing i dont understand is all his mods are now up his arse including becks then the other day they was all talking about him ?

• Heart
This is embarrassing. They need to just leave it now and also why is dans ex there? I think I’ve missed quite a lot of what’s a actually went down

Reactions: 3
They're both idiots. Diddy looked terrified but so did Trucker when he realised Diddy was actually on his way. I reckon Trucker will leave before Diddy even arrives... (Or makes an excuse as to why he didn't show up)

He's back live on his wife's account...

Mrs_gee3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.