Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine walking around this park and you see 2 random people walking around in circles talking to themselves lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Told you. Diddy didn't show, trucker didn't wait around. Neither wanted to fight. Both were bricking it. Knobs.

Reactions: 4
Probably....but my money was on Trucker 🤣🤣
Same i wanted trucker .dans live now saying he messaged trucker and showed a text he sent at 2.26 telling trucker to come to his house just by hinself without tasha and saying hes not fighting on a live stream when it can affect hin with the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They should definetly do it on tyrones live and do a proper boxing match that would be funny

Reactions: 3
I think at this point trucker gee needs his own thread on tattle. I also think he needs to seek help off ssafa not just saying to others to donate to it

Reactions: 5
Im watching got my work laptop in one hand with my headaet and got truckers live on my phone haha . Only thing i dont understand is all his mods are now up his arse including becks then the other day they was all talking about him ?
Darrels sister said she'd block him becks said she'd speak to him after so that's not quite right, plus they have said they are mates off the app so I guess they
are used to his stupid drunken antics.

Oh yeah, Trucker would have battered him. Diddy knew that hence why he kept driving round in circles pretending to be on his way.
Exactly derby dan picked the time and the place and knew it was gonna be all over tiktok hes just full of tit excuses, tash isn't his ex its his exs mate she was there to hold the phone that's all he had no intention of going and didn't bank on trucker actually turning up and pooed his pants.

• Haha
Darrels sister said she'd block him becks said she'd speak to him after so that's not quite right, plus they have said they are mates off the app so I guess they
are used to his stupid drunken antics.
Yeah thats true .tbh ive not been on tiktok properly for the past few days since that live as been busy so think i must have missed stuff

Reactions: 3
Jacob now has a problem with Trucker Gee on live now, talk about jumping in for attention again.

• Haha
  • Wow
I missed all of the trucker and Diddy stuff, not that there was much to miss by the sounds of it. DHB said on his Sunday live that he would go live again on Wednesday. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
Dontholdbackofficialx #2 - Says what a lot of people think

Has to be something better than that lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.