DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s very child like in his delivery, can’t seem to string a sentence together without an insult or sarcasm.
His wife might have been better off doing the live at least she acts like a grown up.
fancy having to dig old dirt up on people cause you can’t bring yourself to say you f*cked up.
As others have said it’s all very boring nothing revealed we didn’t already know.
He can't seem to admit when he's wrong or hold his hands up! Imagine having to live with that.

When tattle was supporting him, we were the best crowd ever, plus the whole group have been, or want to be members here

Then questions got asked, some tattlers vented their disappointment, and now a lot of us (not all) are bored housewives who won’t show their faces

But that’s just human nature right?
If any of us have a fall out or someone we know questions us? We get all defensive and sometimes dismissive? I know I do

As a whole last nights chat was a lot better than Sunday, it was calmer, more relaxed
Yes there was a bit of anger, sarcasm, spite, but there was some laughs

If Team 1 have their say and Team 2 reply and it goes back, forth, back forth, nobody can do anything about that, we just decide if we are interested to follow it all or not.

I’m personally not offended, but I have a thick skin
At the end of the day Mumz, I think we can all agree that we are NOT homophobic. We are not violent or threatening and we admit when we have got something wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
why is he trying to destroy becks life by bringing her job into it. And why is he going after Kath’s mental health. Really gone off him, I was a supporter from the start but he’s looking like a vindictive bully. Fine have your right to reply but don’t try and destroy peoples lives
I didn’t catch all of the live, what do you mean by going after Kaths mental health ? Kath is his friend isn’t she ?

Reactions: 4
DHB going for the mobility car too- It’s so hard to get PIP for those in real need so I do hope they are not flaunting and screwing the system like it appears

Seems like RMR is worried and backing off though saying he wants no part of it- seems like he’s worried now as Mel would be getting the car and then about £92pw too, just from PIP let alone anything else from say UC or whatever it would be plus he would get carers allowance and must prove he doesn’t get any other income over £125 per week

I don’t agree with what any of these are doing to each other , let alone all on social media

Just a bunch of beg wannabes- I’m not sure what DHB gets out of this , but I’m sure he’s hiding something more

Think they all need to quieten down now, live their lives and stop stiring up crap for themselves and others- imagine how happier and how much more time they would have if they just went on their own paths

Reactions: 11
DHB going for the mobility car too- It’s so hard to get PIP for those in real need so I do hope they are not flaunting and screwing the system like it appears

Seems like RMR is worried and backing off though saying he wants no part of it- seems like he’s worried now as Mel would be getting the car and then about £92pw too, just from PIP let alone anything else from say UC or whatever it would be plus he would get carers allowance and must prove he doesn’t get any other income over £125 per week

I don’t agree with what any of these are doing to each other , let alone all on social media

Just a bunch of beg wannabes- I’m not sure what DHB gets out of this , but I’m sure he’s hiding something more

Think they all need to quieten down now, live their lives and stop stiring up crap for themselves and others- imagine how happier and how much more time they would have if they just went on their own paths

Tbf we've seen no evidence of them abusing any mobility car or PIP claims. It's evident she is ill and PIP is extremely hard to get. My friend is terminally ill and still didn't get accepted

Reactions: 3
Mel is now dropping it all apparently so thank god no more drama
Makes me think of that saying, when you point the finger, three are pointing back at you.
Ha so glad I just lurk and watch them get all hot and bothered and ask myself is it really worth it.

Reactions: 6
Does Mel drive? two cars is a lot to pay out for these days. I know the person who is sick gets the car free is it?

Ok so Mel has proved that she paid the charity money , so I wonder if he will . His own words , if Mel proves , so will he

Does Mel drive? two cars is a lot to pay out for these days. I know the person who is sick gets the car free is it?
The car is from notability and you need to be awarded high rate mobility to get it, which is about £62 a week, or you can have a car - the waiting list is almost a year for one now ( I know through a relative)

The motobility car can be driven by the claimant or spouse/family friend as long as it’s for the claimants use, like appointments, shopping , so for example Ralph couldn’t use it for him to go to work or to a football ground etc - his own personal use basically

You only have to pay petrol/diesel for the car- some also now require deposits as well , but insurance, MOT etc is all covered

I do hope the accusations about them abusing it aren’t true, the waiting for a car is very long like I say - up to 12 moths at the minute - I hope them backing down a bit is for their own peace and quiet and not because they are worried they have been “grassed up” to the DWP

Reactions: 6
Tbf we've seen no evidence of them abusing any mobility car or PIP claims. It's evident she is ill and PIP is extremely hard to get. My friend is terminally ill and still didn't get accepted
It is very hard to get, as I say I do hope they aren’t flaunting and abusing it, because so many get turned down and have to fight so hard for it

Reactions: 5
Where is it?

Finally finished work. I noticed Mel has posted "proof" of her donations. Not sure if that's all of it, but proof is proof I suppose. As much as she's a beg, she never struck me as a thief
See RMR still got the go fund me link on his instagram tho

Reactions: 5
I think you must get free parking that goes a long way if you get about.
You have to apply to the local council for that and pay £10 and the parking badge lasts for a period of time like PIP does and you can get that on low or high rate

You can also apply for a blue badge without PIP but it’s harder to get without but no impossible

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.