DontHoldBack #10 Group chats, TikTok spats, Are the Dream Team rats?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Trapped_soul for the winning title with 13 votes.
If someone would like to do a recap as I've not been keeping up, all I know is DHB keeps making new accounts and tiktok keeps taking them down 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly dont know why people want to sit at home all day battleing and be stuck in there house .i would love to be out and about .rather than in the job im in home all day and not seeing people .currently trying to find somewhere new 😆

Reactions: 4
Wow? What has happened with Paul? Has he really joined up with DHB?
Also have anyone seen a lot of videos about James and Lawrance? I don’t know what’s going on or have gone on but it’s all over my fyp. People saying James was upset on live and they have split up.

Reactions: 4
Also have anyone seen a lot of videos about James and Lawrance? I don’t know what’s going on or have gone on but it’s all over my fyp. People saying James was upset on live and they have split up.
I'm not sure Id trust this lad.

Reactions: 3
James hasnt been seen for ages from what i gather and apprently he got bit by the dog but people think it was lawrence and that they have broke up

Reactions: 5
No, he just left a tongue in cheek comment on one of DHB's vids and some thought he was siding with DHB but he was just low key trolling.

Reactions: 3
Just saw his video about CLA! Couldn't listen properly as there was music over it and it was too loud. Glad she's getting exposed though

Reactions: 1
Nice to see DHB in action today....in the comments on Bigsoul "I'm a S/O but deny it" Sonnys live....Factfreak in the box then DHB joined him....triggered much BSS lol....Sonny hated all the love shown to DHB....then I got blocked for gifting FF and supporting him.....Sonny, you're a FLUB....a fat, lazy, useless bastard....a truly vile specimen of a male.

Reactions: 6
My thread about a certain person has been locked, but im sure you all heard DHB mention her today. She has loads of followers.

Reactions: 2
My thread about a certain person has been locked, but im sure you all heard DHB mention her today. She has loads of followers.
Is it the lady that started with a chairty and joined the begging train? Does she have a thread if it’s not her? Why was it locked?

Reactions: 2