DontHoldBack #9 Group Chats are bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree

My opinion only as I know a lot here were upset by it,

I’m happy to accept Jaynes apology and move on. I know I have delivered low blows in anger. Maybe not in the same context but low all the same

Becks is very obviously not well and may or may not be responsible for her own actions, I hope she gets some intervention from her loved ones

I hope lululalalulu doesn’t feel pushed out of tattle, I’ve never seen her be abusive anywhere

Petras personal marriage problems shouldn’t have been shared

Poker, owned her tit more than once, apologised more than once. Fair enough

Mummybelton, never had a problem with her, I find her okay

Clueless dad said himself his comment about blocking him was a sarcastic joke, fair do’s again

Other members of the group, I can’t comment on, don’t know or not seen enough stuff from them to have an opinion on

The Loz that got mentioned wasn’t our lozza, it was the weight surgery one who was begging for gifts from her hospital bed

Do I think DHB has done some wrong? Yup
Do I think he is a bad person? Nope

I would have liked the Lawrence outside the school issue raised. Was it? Did I miss that?

Highlight of the night smithy and mummysmithy getting grief in the comments

The begs are still begging
The scammers are still scamming
This page is about sharing our opinions not everyone has to agree how boring would life be if we all thought and did the same ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Petra shouldn't of shared her personal life with a group of strangers. It's at that point it stops being private. I was shocked when he mentioned it and did laugh but I think he tried to show they tried to support each other with other stuff. I still think it's an absolute tit show from all sides.

I don't even know who Petra is, I cannot even think what she could have said. On Que I fell asleep after about 10/15 mins.
When you are with friends at times you can over share, I suppose. Who would expect all this to happen, anyone must be desperate to contact that Blonde Lip-Syncing troublemaker.

Reactions: 6
Petra shouldn't of shared her personal life with a group of strangers. It's at that point it stops being private. I was shocked when he mentioned it and did laugh but I think he tried to show they tried to support each other with other stuff. I still think it's an absolute tit show from all sides.
She trusted them though, like im sure dhb has told them private things he wouldn't want on tiktok. He didn't say it to show he supported her, he was trying to embarass her. It's really sad that he couldn't just stick to the facts about the drama but had to go into personal lives - noone needed to know that about Petra, it didn't offer any substance to any argument or anything.

I hope they don't have embarrassing dirt on him because I'm sure they'll want to share it now after he has. Remember this is coming from the guy who defended Jane by saying private chats should stay private

Reactions: 2
I agree, he didn't need to delve into personal things like that, he was attempting to embarrass and shame her. A woman shouldn't be ashamed of being sexual🤷🏽‍♀️ he did the same mentioning becks being sectioned and having her car taken off her - she shouldn't be ashamed of that. We all struggle at times and it's amazing she has a supportive mum who recognised that struggle and took the car away. He seems to have a real problem with women and thinks he is superior to them. Even Jane, when he shushes her or talks over her.
I've always thought he has an issue with women, think about all the women who have had spats with him - he sends his followers to REALLY attack them. They get SV threats, insults about their looks, calls them a slag.

Reactions: 5
I’m still catching up watching the live,
But what I gather so far is Becks being chucked under the bus whilst saying she has mental health problems and has been sectioned in the past 🤦‍♀️
good work Daryl you absolute clown 🤡
#tellmeyouareatwatwithouttellingmeyouareatwat
#mentalheathmatters

How can what jane mrs dhb say that stuff about laurence and it not be homophobic but the thing darrell just posted on insta that becks said about elphaba is transphobic he is a contradiction

What happens in group chats should stay in group chats and not leaked when someones fell out with the group. They all played a part in the chat and enabled each other.
Bex chose her own narrative and Mel went with it, it wasnt sent with any good intent & Mel lapped it all up - her mistake was only focusing on DHB, the chat was a collective all should have been outed if you go down that route not one you cant stand,

All sorts gets said in chats where you think you can trust people.

• Heart
What happens in group chats should stay in group chats and not leaked when someones fell out with the group. They all played a part in the chat and enabled each other.
Bex chose her own narrative and Mel went with it, it wasnt sent with any good intent & Mel lapped it all up - her mistake was only focusing on DHB, the chat was a collective all should have been outed if you go down that route not one you cant stand,

All sorts gets said in chats where you think you can trust people.
Totally agree xx

• Heart
I've only dipped in and out of this ,my honest opinion , they're all losers, both sides of it and they need to get off tik tok and enjoy real life. (As entertaining as it can be when corrie isn't on.)

I’m still catching up watching the live,
But what I gather so far is Becks being chucked under the bus whilst saying she has mental health problems and has been sectioned in the past 🤦‍♀️
good work Daryl you absolute clown 🤡
#tellmeyouareatwatwithouttellingmeyouareatwat
#mentalheathmatters
See, I don't particularly agree with this. From my observation Becks has got others to do her dirty work for her after being removed from the group. Sending all the information from the group chats to other creators and then, like others said, creating her own narrative from that.

Her voice recordings and screenshots of her messages were very shocking and showed how she was definitely at the forefront to a lot of the goings on. Both her and DHB of course.

There's no denying she has deep rooted mental health issues and needs to seek serious help for those, but you can't just go round apologising to every creator (Mel, Begbare etc) after being (allegedly) the one behind a lot of the doxxing, finding people's addresses, contacting people's work places etc. She's been the only one that hasn't actively come out and spoken about things herself. She's just thrown some grenades and then hid.

They are still ALL in the wrong. DHB is still wrong for agreeing with so many of Becks' messages and his involvement in things (such as getting Derby Dan sacked from his job). Jayne is still in the wrong for her disgusting homophobic messages... You can't taint Derby Dan and get him sacked for his homophobic comments, yet allow Jayne's messages to be seen as anything other than homophobic and not think the same consequences might come your way. You also (Becks) can't dish out all these screenshots of someone being homophobic when there's screenshots of you being transphobic towards another creator.

They're all as bad as each other. It seems a very toxic environment.

Mel has come out and had her say on it. DHB has come out and had his say. Trucker reacted to it but has now completely disappeared from the app. Jayne has responded in person about her own comments. Becks is the only one who hasn't properly come out and addressed anything and to me that speaks volumes.

Sorry, I've gone on a bit. To conclude, I'm not a fan of any of them anymore and it's still all a tit show 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you @mumz i do feel I can’t comment here anymore unfortunately which is why I’m not. I’m just being back to a lurker on lots of threads.

• Heart
Thank you @mumz i do feel I can’t comment here anymore unfortunately which is why I’m not. I’m just being back to a lurker on lots of threads.
Easy to say, but hard to do. Just do your thing x
We’ve all been under scrutiny in here for one reason or another. If you want to comment on something, nobody can stop that x

• Heart
I think he showed he's not the nasty woman controlling ring leader that beks, petra and mel tried to paint him, beks and petra had their own voice as he showed and becks is the one that actually went to far, I guess he had to share the information about them to clear the dark picture they all tried to paint of him, as for Jane, what she said wasn't directed at gay people, she was obviously upset at Lawrence, I'm gay and I'm over it, I'm off the fence and back in the cult 🤭 (..runs out of thread 🏃‍♂️👀...)
Tbf I was never out, yes bad stuff has been said and done by all sides however I feel DHB was forced to share stuff he did to show that he wasn’t controlling becks and Petra in any way.

Hi 👋🏼, please don’t feel that way, you’ve got as much right as anyone else to have your say on here. Hope you’re good 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.