DontHoldBack #8 Kath? who the fook is Kath? Enter at your own risk, you'll need beverages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need a break from this thread I'm hopping over to the love island one as Laura whitemore has quit 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I missed the 'big live' had to watch the footy on my phone but get the gist thanks to you guys. I just want to say if you do look in becks I think its low dhb would say that to you but in the heat of anger & hurt things get said/done that cannot be taken back but I hope you are ok xxx this too shall pass xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh what a day, I was in the live but didn’t get to watch all of it as had other stuff going on, typically I missed the crucial bits lol. I’m the same as a lot of you, I’m not involved and I’ve got a tit ton going on at home, including conflicts so I’m staying out of this one ✋🏼Lol. Hope everyone is ok, tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a brighter one for everyone ❤

• Heart
Moving forward I hope DHB just does his own thing, all these group chats are silly causing school ground behaviour, groups within groups, name calling, people feeling ignored or left out, keep it all in the open with no backroom chat because that's obviously not working.
I hope him and becks can make amends as they was a good team on lives (and Jane)
Maybe Kath can be mediator :unsure:

Thank you for the thread title 🥰
I've woke up mid sleep, fought my way to the end of the previous thread and now here thinking I need to go back to sleep 🥴 I can't process all this in to words yet I'm too shocked by what I've read 😧

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you for the thread title 🥰
I've woke up mid sleep, fought my way to the end of the previous thread and now here thinking I need to go back to sleep 🥴 I can't process all this in to words yet I'm too shocked by what I've read 😧
Love the title! Hahaha it’s too bloody early for all this drama 😂

Reactions: 8
Also on the fence still...

Always disliked Trucker. That's not going to change. That man feels dangerous to me.

DHB - he is a very open book. Don't support everything he's ever done or said.

Beck's - Always liked her on lives but there's clearly a lot of underlying mental health issues that have made her get a bit too "involved" in certain things.

Kath - still don't know who the duck she is.

Pe👏👏tra - still don't know who the duck she is.

The muffin man - He lives on Drury Lane.
Love this👏👏

Reactions: 5
Disclaimer: All of the below is my opinion only and not the opinion of all tattlers xx

I think a lot of wrong was done on all sides, including me, other members, and TT people, and a lot of us, with jumping to conclusions etc

Personal info should never have been posted on TT, like job titles and peoples “real identity” with the sole intention of hurt or hate

Mocking real mental health was lowest of the low blow

Veiled threats like “I could say a lot more if I need to” is totally wrong (not singling out anyone as several people have done this on TT, and will continue to do this, that’s also a big TT problem site wide

We like gossip, we like getting gobby about it, but some things we just don’t need to know.

Tattle, even though controversial has a strict rule system, we get away with a lot but if we cross the line we are held accountable with a warning or a ban, so even us lot are careful how far we push things because none of us want to leave

As a forum we shouldn’t care less if someone on here has 1 account or 20, or care who they are or what they do in real life, as long as they are not insulting

We are not here to air personal grievances, we are here to talk about TT members and we possibly go off topic too much, but we mainly care about each other and have each others backs. Yes we talk among ourselves sometimes about personal triumphs or difficulties but that’s happened over time as we’ve got to know each other and got more comfy with peoples reactions in here

Going forward: Nobody here has fallen out with anybody here, nobody here was rude to anyone that came in here being rude, most of us treat that kind of outburst with a bit of sarcasm or humour , so keep being us, which in my eyes is a multi-everything, mix of like minded, un-likeminded people

much love tattle fam xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Disclaimer: All of the below is my opinion only and not the opinion of all tattlers xx

I think a lot of wrong was done on all sides, including me, other members, and TT people, and a lot of us, with jumping to conclusions etc

Personal info should never have been posted on TT, like job titles and peoples “real identity” with the sole intention of hurt or hate

Veiled threats like “I could say a lot more if I need to” is totally wrong (not singling out anyone as several people have done this on TT, and will continue to do this, that’s also a big TT problem site wide

We like gossip, we like getting gobby about it, but some things we just don’t need to know.

Tattle, even though controversial has a strict rule system, we get away with a lot but if we cross the line we are held accountable with a warning or a ban, so even us lot are careful how far we push things because none of us want to leave

As a forum we shouldn’t care less if someone on here has 1 account or 20, or care who they are or what they do in real life, as long as they are not insulting

We are not here to air personal grievances, we are here to talk about TT members and we possibly go off topic too much, but we mainly care about each other and have each others backs. Yes we talk among ourselves sometimes about personal triumphs or difficulties but that’s happened over time as we’ve got to know each other and got more comfy with peoples reactions in here

Going forward: Nobody here has fallen out with anybody here, nobody here was rude to anyone that came in here being rude, most of us treat that kind of outburst with a bit of sarcasm or humour , so keep being us, which in my eyes is a multi-everything, mix of like minded, un-likeminded people

much love tattle fam xx
Well said Mumz 💚 I’m 38 years of age but I feel you are definitely a mum of tattle and look after us all 🤣👏 you seem such a kind, caring soul who ever you are. I always agree wirh what you say and you always put people in their place if done wrong. Big love x

• Heart

much love tattle fam xx
Well said @mumz ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well said Mumz 💚 I’m 38 years of age but I feel you are definitely a mum of tattle and look after us all 🤣👏 you seem such a kind, caring soul who ever you are. I always agree wirh what you say and you always put people in their place if done wrong. Big love x
I literally want Mumz to adopt me at this point 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning!!!! I hope so.....truckers not happy about somat though or am I late to the party....about him being doxxed?
I'm not sure when he was doxxed but I'm sure DHB said Becks and Petra doxxed him.
I'm debating on whether to carry on tattling or take up knitting at this point 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Morning!!!! I hope so.....truckers not happy about somat though or am I late to the party....about him being doxxed?
Oh I missed that one
Who doxxed him?
I don’t need the actual account name just a general bit of info does me x

I'm not sure when he was doxxed but I'm sure DHB said Becks and Petra doxxed him.
I'm debating on whether to carry on tattling or take up knitting at this point 🤣
Oh I must have missed that...i was nattering to my friends on messenger whilst listening to the live...as it got a bit boring🤣

Oh I missed that one
Who doxxed him?
I don’t need the actual account name just a general bit of info does me x
Not sure....his latest tik tok came up on fyp...but was from 12 hours ago...so looks like I missed it too on the live😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.