DontHoldBack #8 Kath? who the fook is Kath? Enter at your own risk, you'll need beverages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DHB will have receipts that's his Moto. The only time I never saw them was for the Ukraine thing we done but I could have simply missed it and the last one. I have total faith that DHB will be totally A Ok with everything.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
DontHoldBack #9 Is Team Dhb Falling Apart? Who Will Throw The Next Poisoned Dart..

Reactions: 7
DHB will have receipts that's his Moto. The only time I never saw them was for the Ukraine thing we done but I could have simply missed it and the last one. I have total faith that DHB will be totally A Ok with everything.
Total faith or blind faith?
I’m having a problem having faith in anyone on TT atm
Someone needs to make a new thread before this one gets locked please, I don’t think I want to make it as weighing up if I’m invested or not in this lol. Sometimes I am. Sometimes not x

• Heart
I would make it but I did it wrong for another thread so don't want to make the same mistake

Reactions: 5
I would make a thread but can't be arsed with the arsey comments from accounts that are clearly part of either sides away from Tattle and come back to stir things intentionally. Dipping out the thread. Hopefully both sides can sort their tit out and stop acting like 5 year olds 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As they say on dragons den I’m out cause some commenting here are people on more than one account lol see you on other threads tattlers

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.