DontHoldBack #8 Kath? who the fook is Kath? Enter at your own risk, you'll need beverages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he turned bloody comments of I think he would be able to address a lot of what’s been said 😂😩 he goes off track so much and can’t prove what he needs to.
Yes what he has said about becks mental health isn’t good, but as much as I hate Tom Manley she trolled him? What about his mental health. We can all have opinions but from what he’s saying she went to far. So I’m fully not taking either side. I liked them both before I will carry on as I was. It’s their feud I’m staying out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Come back to be in 7-10 working days and I’ll let you know how I feel 😂

Trucker is fit. Thats all I have to say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think he's disgusting for even discussing becks mental health and her grandad dying, then moreso with the crisis team comment. Coming from a man who's spoken about mental health before and has said a few times already tonight that anyone can message him about anything - I certainly wouldn't trust him now. I feel like he's done similar tonight to what that Chris Emery did earlier, blamed everyone else and had an excuse for everything he's done, instead of holding his hands up and admit he was in the wrong - which again, he's spoken about other creators not doing

Reactions: 4
Think he's disgusting for even discussing becks mental health and her grandad dying, then moreso with the crisis team comment. Coming from a man who's spoken about mental health before and has said a few times already tonight that anyone can message him about anything - I certainly wouldn't trust him now. I feel like he's done similar tonight to what that Chris Emery did earlier, blamed everyone else and had an excuse for everything he's done, instead of holding his hands up and admit he was in the wrong - which again, he's spoken about other creators not doing
I came of the live so missed loads but was that his account that commented about the crisis team right enough? That’s a really low blow if it was

Reactions: 5
I have missed the live can someone give a quick re cap when they get 5 please. I’m still not home
I was not happy he keeps knocking us in Tattle, I for one have defended him since day one. He needs to come read in here sometimes, although this week has been a bit different, normally he has fantastic support from us all. Im not taking sides regards Becks, I always enjoyed watching Becks in the box with DHB just putting that out there and I wont get involved with any fall outs. I judge people how I find them.

Reactions: 8
I was not happy he keeps knocking us in Tattle, I for one have defended him since day one. He needs to come read in here sometimes, although this week has been a bit different, normally he has fantastic support from us all. Im not taking sides regards Becks, I always enjoyed watching Becks in the box with DHB just putting that out there and I wont get involved with any fall outs. I judge people how I find them.
He’s knocking tattle because of the sigmund and beauty posts
None of us have any control or responsibility for anyone else or what they post. He most likely knows that

Reactions: 11
None of us have any control or responsibility for anyone else or what they post. He most likely knows that
I agree he know who is true supporters are ! So I for one think we all make mistakes and move on .. I shall support him as I believe his views on financial grooming

Reactions: 9
I think he mentioned the crisis team out of relation, if I'm wrong it's on my head but I still support him and becks

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if “kath” has looked at this thread yet?soz babes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
See I told you I knew very little other than what I posted. I honestly thought the dhb4 account was becks 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have found out most just like everyone here has.
At the end of the day he has put his side across and people can now make their own minds up knowing both sides.
Just please be mindful of the other people that have been brought into all this no matter what opinion you have of them 🙏

• Heart
Still feel a bit gutted though cos he knows who those two are? We've all supported him through thick and thin...so I found that a bit confusing?🤔🤔

I wonder if “kath” has looked at this thread yet?soz babes 😂
I wonder too 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder if that live will put to bed our very own Tattle version of Becks Vardy v's DHB Rooney...... these threads the last few days have been sending my brain looney 😂😂😂

• Haha
I wonder if that live will put to bed our very own Tattle version of Becks Vardy v's DHB Rooney...... these threads the last few days have been sending my brain looney 😂😂😂
Ive been sent so looney by it all I turned all my messengers off so I don’t have to talk to anyone about anything lol. Not even looked at my emails today
I just need a little bit of calm

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.