DontHoldBack #8 Kath? who the fook is Kath? Enter at your own risk, you'll need beverages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go you fuckers 😘

NoseyRosie (it won’t let me tag you), your title was awesome but it wouldn’t fit 😭

@My2pWorth thank you for an epic title!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm a bit bored. I was expecting drama. Fireworks. Tea. Revelations.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That live isn’t that interesting either, just stating everything we seen yesterday but I’m starting to believe for definite that becks is the troll who made the isismeyourlookingfor page. She came on here yesterday trying to get everyone to feel sorry for her cos she knew that it was going to come out

Reactions: 8
I have missed the live can someone give a quick re cap when they get 5 please. I’m still not home

Reactions: 4
I have missed the live can someone give a quick re cap when they get 5 please. I’m still not home
Not the best recap, but I'll try...

- That DHB account that mentioned to crisis team was him.
- Lots of information regarding things that Beck's has allegedly done (trolling, doxxing, investigating James).
- Lots of information regarding Beck's mental state whilst in and out of the WhatsApp group.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Also on the fence still...

Always disliked Trucker. That's not going to change. That man feels dangerous to me.

DHB - he is a very open book. Don't support everything he's ever done or said.

Beck's - Always liked her on lives but there's clearly a lot of underlying mental health issues that have made her get a bit too "involved" in certain things.

Kath - still don't know who the duck she is.

Petra - still don't know who the duck she is.

The muffin man - He lives on Drury Lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.