Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Disclaimer: All of the below is my opinion only and not the opinion of all tattlers xx

I think a lot of wrong was done on all sides, including me, other members, and TT people, and a lot of us, with jumping to conclusions etc

Personal info should never have been posted on TT, like job titles and peoples “real identity” with the sole intention of hurt or hate

Mocking real mental health was lowest of the low blow

Veiled threats like “I could say a lot more if I need to” is totally wrong (not singling out anyone as several people have done this on TT, and will continue to do this, that’s also a big TT problem site wide

We like gossip, we like getting gobby about it, but some things we just don’t need to know.

Tattle, even though controversial has a strict rule system, we get away with a lot but if we cross the line we are held accountable with a warning or a ban, so even us lot are careful how far we push things because none of us want to leave

As a forum we shouldn’t care less if someone on here has 1 account or 20, or care who they are or what they do in real life, as long as they are not insulting

We are not here to air personal grievances, we are here to talk about TT members and we possibly go off topic too much, but we mainly care about each other and have each others backs. Yes we talk among ourselves sometimes about personal triumphs or difficulties but that’s happened over time as we’ve got to know each other and got more comfy with peoples reactions in here

Going forward: Nobody here has fallen out with anybody here, nobody here was rude to anyone that came in here being rude, most of us treat that kind of outburst with a bit of sarcasm or humour , so keep being us, which in my eyes is a multi-everything, mix of like minded, un-likeminded people

much love tattle fam xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

lozza96

VIP Member
I know where not supposed to talk about personal life on here but your all my tattle family and I'm currently on cloud 9 but finally booked my wedding today 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Also on the fence still...

Always disliked Trucker. That's not going to change. That man feels dangerous to me.

DHB - he is a very open book. Don't support everything he's ever done or said.

Beck's - Always liked her on lives but there's clearly a lot of underlying mental health issues that have made her get a bit too "involved" in certain things.

Kath - still don't know who the fuck she is.

Petra - still don't know who the fuck she is.

The muffin man - He lives on Drury Lane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

IR0201

VIP Member
Anyone can talk about anything, any time. Those of us who are not involved in any of this get to see both sides of the story when Becks and Petra come on the thread. I think those who are in groups forget that none of the rest of us never know what the bloody hell is going on because we’re told in dribs and drabs. But then we’re still meant to support people? Give over. There are two sides to this, and those of us on the outside realise that the truth is somewhere in the middle. The only people bickering are the ones who are involved in other groups! So yeah I’d like anyone to be able to have their say. And I’d welcome anyone else who wants to to have their say on here too (but I know new members can’t).
It’s winding me up that only certain people are ever allowed to comment on situations. Being told to keep it on tattle when half the people don’t! If you don’t want to keep seeing each other’s posts, there is the option to mute people on tattle 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14

IR0201

VIP Member
Here you go you fuckers 😘

NoseyRosie (it won’t let me tag you), your title was awesome but it wouldn’t fit 😭

@My2pWorth thank you for an epic title!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Hi 👋 newbie to this thread commenting wise, but I’ve been reading on and off for a few months.

I used to watch DHB a lot and I’ve always been a little on and off with him at times and what he says, but still would eventually go back and listen.

Some points he made sense on and others no so much, but that’s my opinion. I just assumed his account was banned and that was it, he wasn’t back on. Could someone share the account if it’s enough following?

I’m glad I caught up with this thread with my beer as that last thread wasn’t just a catch up, but a spin around, upside-down, backwards all kind of rollercoaster to read. Some things that have been said have made me laugh out loud, even this thread title🤣

Reactions: 13

Tryger88

VIP Member
Why would trucker block her for something she said about buttons on tattle though. Makes no sense
If she/he is kath/chocolate lolly they may have some influence, they (chocolate lolly) showed a lot of resentment to normal average tattlers once they was revealed (she/he was being rude to us all not just becks and the other lady who revealed herself)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

mumz

VIP Member
Welcome to the mad house … if you find out who Kath is be sure to let me know 🙄🤣🤣
Is buttons Kath ?
Chocolate lolly = buttons = kath as far as I can work out
Not sure if Cadburys or not though

Seeyoucoming is someone who knows what’s been going on in here and came with the soul intention of stirring us all up again because weve been fence sitting and not going after DHB or anyone as they expected us to
It’s someone who joined before June 2022 because that’s when this forum was closed to new members
Whether they have one profile or several and posted under a different name before. who knows?
I didn’t see what they said as I was out, I can only see snippets of what others quoted
I love how you all dealt with it xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Faith have you been unblocked? I just seen your comments are back on his post. He’s wrote that he read things drunk and think he read it wrong.
still no excuse. I said before I don’t like him after a drink. He’s a different person.
I see buttons comments but I’m still confused who it is and if it’s Kath who she is 🤣🤣🤣
Social media and alcohol don't mix. I've always been pretty vocal about the fact that I dislike Trucker. I dislike the way he treats his wife and women in general, I dislike how aggressive he gets when he drinks, and for someone that complained about others blocking him he's now doing the same to Tattlers that DO support him.

What a shit show.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
If people keep getting blocked when all they’ve done is support the creator who blocked them, then people will just stop supporting and find other tiktokers. We’ve all been tarred by the same brush even though most of us have bugger all to do with the drama. We get dragged into it because they fall out publicly 🙄

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
If he turned bloody comments of I think he would be able to address a lot of what’s been said 😂😩 he goes off track so much and can’t prove what he needs to.
Yes what he has said about becks mental health isn’t good, but as much as I hate Tom Manley she trolled him? What about his mental health. We can all have opinions but from what he’s saying she went to far. So I’m fully not taking either side. I liked them both before I will carry on as I was. It’s their feud I’m staying out.

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
It wasn't the difference of opinion that bothered me, it was them trying to sway others from the opinion they had and saying our level of iq was low for having the opinion we did. I'm all for everyone sharing their opinion, the world would be a boring place if we all thought the same way but don't talk to people as if they are stupid when you voice your opinion and someone else's isn't the same.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Very defensive post this one 😉

The original post was asking why we did not like the woman. So I responded.

She was always in the box. Couldn't get enough of it.

Correct. It is my opinion. This is tattle.

I have an opinion. Not an infatuation. I've not seen a lot of people say anything decent about her. I only came back into the DHB thread when things kicked off a few weeks back. I stopped following the thread as didn't support what DHB had turned into.

Very very defensive. Very very interesting.

Just to add - I've made my thoughts regarding the likes of Trucker very known too. However I respect everyone's opinions so wouldn't reply negatively to people who posted positive things about him. Same with Beggy Belton.
Well said, I've stopped commenting also, as my opinion has changed over past few weeks!
Whilst I obviously agree the whole principle of begging is wrong at any level..I just don't agree with how DHB has " changed" or shown his true colours....i can't decide which !
His comments about tattlers who have supported him, also was a kick in the teeth....
Just to clarify, my opinion changed when he made that accusation about Gary M.😢
His accusations about Lawrence may be true...just don't agree with how he has gone about it all!
As for mummy B....I've said before..i have my thoughts also...and how childish...to unfollow people who have an opinion that's different to hers!!

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
don't for one minute believe that they are innocent....I'm not bias either way ...I believe they went to far ...also as well as him ...but my original question before everyone came for me is ...how far is too far ....getting people sacked ..contacting employers...ex partners...sharing peoples addresses or flat blocks ....my original question was ...when is it too far? It seems to me people forget what the goal was to get the beggars off

With respect...noone " came for you"
It appears that that maybe it is what you wanted when you first posted earlier and since...but most of us have more respect than to " come for anyone "
Just voiced opinions as you have yours??

• Heart
Reactions: 11

mumz

VIP Member
I was not happy he keeps knocking us in Tattle, I for one have defended him since day one. He needs to come read in here sometimes, although this week has been a bit different, normally he has fantastic support from us all. Im not taking sides regards Becks, I always enjoyed watching Becks in the box with DHB just putting that out there and I wont get involved with any fall outs. I judge people how I find them.
He’s knocking tattle because of the sigmund and beauty posts
None of us have any control or responsibility for anyone else or what they post. He most likely knows that

IR0201

VIP Member
I have questions
Why is the face in the car blurred out if it’s Lawrence? You can’t provide receipts that aren’t clear
What’s wrong with parking near a school? Doesn’t automatically make you a wrongun. I have to walk past a school to go into town… am I a wrongun? Should I charter a helicopter to fly me over?
Why does the person in the car have a different top on?
Who took the photo? That means they were outside a school…

I really don’t like Lawrence but the post proves literally nothing? Have we got a Mitchell mob situation all over again?

• Heart
  • Sad