DontHoldBack #4 Dhb and team with not be beat, they come with proof and provide receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on, I'm not involved directly but couldn't stand by and watch people take in the lies, she's been lying to everyone about not being the person who exposed manleys ex, if you read what she put In that big paragraph it's almost word for word what she put on Instagram it doesn't take a genius to work it out.

I have so much respect for team dhb, and trying to bring people down with selective edited private convos because she's been found out is bang out of order.
I’m sure she wasn’t the one who messaged Manley ex

Reactions: 5
Morning...I'm not sure either

I think the point here is....they, as in " team DHB" could all show their own,selective, edited private conversations to make one or all of the other members of that group " look bad " as they've been so close and so involved and invested in the whole " tit show" ( don't know what else to call it) personally I think it's wrong that she/poker has used it against DHB, " seemingly for no reason", but, again, " we" don't know what's gone on between them all. I do find it odd that she's done it after saying she wanted to keep away from the drama...I just think they should " leave it be" and act like grown adults .....it's all very sad...cos only " they" know who said what to who" bla bla🙄
Yes this exactly 👏🏼 They all was so close and had a group chat there going to have so much on each other. Let’s face it when friends talk of screen you say so much more. It’s not fair what you did poker, they never outed you or slagged you of once. You’ve opened your own can of worms here. Everyone in this chat also backed you and called Mankey out and that he should apologise because he got the wrong person 😩 god I for one am very guilable. Trusting the wrong people. I think I’ll be a lot more careful in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sure she wasn’t the one who messaged Manley ex
Read the big paragraph atccccc posted then read pokers Instagram caption it's almost identical, then see the screen shots of atcccc talking about being in touch with manleys ex it's too obvious that it's her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes this exactly 👏🏼 They all was so close and had a group chat there going to have so much on each other. Let’s face it when friends talk of screen you say so much more. It’s not fair what you did poker, they never outed you or slagged you of once. You’ve opened your own can of worms here. Everyone in this chat also backed you and called Mankey out and that he should apologise because he got the wrong person 😩 god I for one am very guilable. Trusting the wrong people. I think I’ll be a lot more careful in future.
Exactly my point.....human nature....you're all in a group chat....saying God knows what.....not thinking far enough ahead.." oh god what happens if we have a disagreement" is what I've just said gonna be " used against me"🙄🙄as I've said....they will all have plenty " on each other" should they choose to use it and sadly, she has chosen to...and I think it's wrong...even if it was becks( a whole different story if so) then she's known all this time and has done this just to stir the pot....for whatever reason.....I'm gonna shut up on this saga now as it's pointless keep saying it🙄

Reactions: 10
I personally don’t think poker is on tattle other than to read it. I don’t think she has an account. I don’t agree with her posting private messages but maybe she did it in retaliation because she genuinely thinks team DHB are the ones who reported her Facebook. Who knows. We will never know the full story. Theirs always three sides, pokers, team DHBs and the truth. I don’t see anything wrong with us discussing our points of view as long as we remain kind to one another. Friendships end every single day, it’s just how life goes, but I think they should all move on and do their own thing. Tattle is a forum where we discuss, debate, support one another and have a laugh. I think anyone who wants to post their opinion on the matter can, and anyone who doesn’t feel comfortable talking about it doesn’t have to. We’re all individual people who interpret things differently and so of course we will have different opinions on it. Much love to you all ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whatevers been written bu any member of any group chat
We’ve not seen the before or the after
Theres no context for us
I’ve had a group chat and called my best friend a dumb ass witch
She could show that to someone outside the group and they would think I was disgusting
What they would never have seen beforehand was her telling me she got a bus home because she forgot she took the car (true story) and we call each other witches all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I personally don’t think poker is on tattle other than to read it. I don’t think she has an account. I don’t agree with her posting private messages but maybe she did it in retaliation because she genuinely thinks team DHB are the ones who reported her Facebook. Who knows. We will never know the full story. Theirs always three sides, pokers, team DHBs and the truth. I don’t see anything wrong with us discussing our points of view as long as we remain kind to one another. Friendships end every single day, it’s just how life goes, but I think they should all move on and do their own thing. Tattle is a forum where we discuss, debate, support one another and have a laugh. I think anyone who wants to post their opinion on the matter can, and anyone who doesn’t feel comfortable talking about it doesn’t have to. We’re all individual people who interpret things differently and so of course we will have different opinions on it. Much love to you all ♥
I agree with you. Poker should never have leaked them messages it was very uncalled for. I don’t believe poker is getting half as much hate as what becks and DHB have had to deal with lately. I don’t even really know her. She just went in the box a few times. I did feel for her. I do believe it was her now. Looking at the essay she posted up there and the screenshots and exactly how she’s posted on insta. She should have known her self that her mental health couldn’t take it and she shouldn’t of jumped in the box with her opinions.

Whatevers been written bu any member of any group chat
We’ve not seen the before or the after
Theres no context for us
I’ve had a group chat and called my best friend a dumb ass witch
She could show that to someone outside the group and they would think I was disgusting
What they would never have seen beforehand was her telling me she got a bus home because she forgot she took the car (true story) and we call each other witches all the time
That’s my exactly my point, there’s no lead up etc just 2 voice notes, course it’s going to sound bad

• Heart
That’s my exactly my point, there’s no lead up etc just 2 voice notes, course it’s going to sound bad
Dear god......my friend and even my partner could do the same to me...with our conversations.( banter).....I know they never would, but a ' snap shot" or response to something , without the rest of the conversation can be read totally different.....only " they" know what's what....I said i was gonna shut up....but, why oh why did she do that??🙄again...only she or they know....if there is a reason, that is😣

Reactions: 6
Ok when did you become a mature witch, keep that up and you may lose your badge 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok when did you become a mature witch, keep that up and you may lose your badge 😂😂
I’m sorry. What can I say to make it up to you? Claire, Andy, Lucy and Tom you’re all fat ugly cunts and I can’t stand you. Better? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She quickly swerved and saved herself, I just had to remind her to keep a check on her maturity levels, I think we are OK for now 🤣🤣
I'm watching her very closely 👀👀👀.....🤣she can't let the immature loser witch team down at this stage.....not happening 🤣🤣🤣talking of immature loser witches...fringe goblin with Shan...again....had to run it off, that bloody voice makes my ears bleed😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm watching her very closely 👀👀👀.....🤣she can't let the immature loser witch team down at this stage.....not happening 🤣🤣🤣talking of immature loser witches...fringe goblin with Shan...again....had to run it off, that bloody voice makes my ears bleed😭
I skipped it and skipped straight back out, I have standards and it doesn't entail listening to that witch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.