Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oscar12345

I'm gonna come off here, I hate being made a fool off, I wanna say bye to all genuine people I've loved chatting with you ❤ nd poker if your still here u should be ashamed of yourself what you done to daryl, Jayne nd becks is disgusting nd I hope karma comes and bites you on the arse soon, you horrible 🐍, I'm gonna go bk to the fun side of tik tok if there still is one, nd block manley nd Claire there never gonna change, I'll pop up in daryl for the fun side, ❤ xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

mumz

VIP Member
I'm gonna come off here, I hate being made a fool off, I wanna say bye to all genuine people I've loved chatting with you ❤ nd poker if your still here u should be ashamed of yourself what you done to daryl, Jayne nd becks is disgusting nd I hope karma comes and bites you on the arse soon, you horrible 🐍, I'm gonna go bk to the fun side of tik tok if there still is one, nd block manley nd Claire there never gonna change, I'll pop up in daryl for the fun side, ❤ xx
No you are not @Oscar12345 you can stay right here with your Tattle family. We are a community and we care for each other and it’s not our fault someone fooled us. The majority of us got taken in, I got taken in. As a community that cares for each other we will ride out the storm, and continue being our snoopy, sharp, blunt, group of immature bitches lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Beauty66

Message directly from DHB.
'Please understand that I am currently involved in an ongoing police investigation and therefore I feel I need to be holding back a bit, as I do not want to allow anyone to trip me up. Trust me, there is a lot I could say right now, but please bare with me.

I thank you all for your ongoing support.'

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So, hubby has made me watch the TV

What have I missed on the live
Basically poker did send texts to manky ex (without telling dhb and Becks) first tried to deny it but then admitted it to them which they were uncomfortable with-concerns raised by many and they removed pb from team. Since then pb has turned and is trying to silence/blackmail them although she can’t as she doesn’t have anything on them.
Jayne very upset as pb asked for her and dhb address to send a bday gift to their little daughter a while ago, they didn’t want to disclose it but Pb insisted as she found the perfect gift etc so they agreed, bday gift was a mug which wasn’t the sort of thing perfect for a child it was pretty I guess. Since pb turned Jayne feels stupid, and betrayed that she ever sent the address as pb now has it and it sounds like that was pb intention all along. They got threats so naturally Jayne feels unsettled a bit in her own home especially as they have daughter there too. Pb is basically a snake. I’ve probably missed loads or am too late lol you’ve caught up lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18

IR0201

VIP Member
Well done to everyone who gifted, tapped the screen and shared the live last night! We did it, we beat mankey
I never gifted anyone until recently and it is so addictive. Last night I had to really stop myself from buying coins because I can’t afford to again. So for kids and the vunerable, they will be even more invested in getting their favourite creators up the board. I really enjoyed the live last night, certain people were not spoken about which I think is for the best. The only people that were mentioned were the Mankeys and DD but that’s because they were playing the comp.
It’s so nice to speak to so many of you in the comments. I was talking to you all on my main account and my tattle one as I’ve got two phones (I’m not a drug dealer btw, just got a spare phone that’s pretty buggered 😂).
I’ll change my tattle name on there so it matches my username on here 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 17

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Did say earlier when i agreed to @sigmundfraud comment i thought that atttc account was poker because she always said those comments from that account word for for word when in the lives.

Feel so sorry for becks and Jayne especially from a parents perspective using her child to gain their address. Just awful. Reading comments and listening in everything was so obvious about her but we were sucked in with her sob stories

• Heart
I have to say, last year I was quite involved in dhb lives with the smithy drama etc and poker used to troll dhb im almost certain. Then since she got rejected by manley she's jumped on dhb to get at manley

• Wow
Always thought it was weird how she just appeared a few months ago when most support has been here since smithy or lawl drama. She was obviously dropped by carebeg so switched over to dhb
I searched poker name on tiktok a while ago to follow, under the search bar shows random selection of videos so I was having a nose. There was a video she stitched last year of someone sticking up for the smithy’s and moaning about DHB and she was agreeing with them-I thought she changed her tune ! Saying that I wasn’t a fan last year lol.
I felt for Jayne as you could see how upset she was and to go about it the way poker did was so wrong. I felt for Becks too as behind her tough exterior she has a good heart, that’s obvious from her passion about scam victims and the vulnerable, and she probably had her suspicions about poker but buried them away and now she said she feels stupid.
Let me tell you Becks you are NOT stupid and you, nor the others, should feel that way-you have been manipulated and had your trust abused by someone who you all thought, like most of us, was genuine and that’s awful but think of all the good things you guys do and all the people you have helped, you’re all amazing so don’t ever doubt that ❤

• Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Yep this person is to blame! No morals, financially grooming children & vulnerable adults!
The blame lies solely with him!
1C5F0A0F-68FD-486E-A9E5-A12CAB9F8F7B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Wow what a crazy 24 hours!

I'm struggling to understand what we have to be ashamed of? No longer supporting Poker?

Here are some facts (and a few opinions thrown in)

-Poker says she doesn't read tattle on her latest insta post. But in the past she's been very vocal about reading tattle but says she doesn't have an account.

-Poker says it wasn't her who messaged Toms ex. But in a voice note she says she did.

-Poker sent voice notes being transphobic (despicable in my opinion)

-Poker released voice notes from DHB. Did she think they wouldn't show their receipts?

-Atttttccc (or whatever it is) said they messaged toms ex. So they must be Poker as she said she did it. Also that means she does have a tattle account

-Atttttccc included Poker in many of her tattle posts. Telling people to go to Pokers tiktok or insta, saying that she is lovely and people can message her for support (A way of finding out who tattlers are maybe? Not fact, just opinion)

-Noone else on tattle has reached out to anyones ex's. No-one on tattle has doxxed peoples addresses.

-The new account supporting Poker and hating DHB yesterday said they have a main account on here. So must have been Atttttcccs in my opinion.

-Mulitple people in the live last night said Poker was deleting messages she has sent them. I have never messaged her so I have no proof personally of that.

The only thing I am ashamed of is supporting and believing Poker. And not believing the people on this thread who have said several accounts were Pokers.

I don't know if there is anything legally that Tom can do as Poker didn't commit a crime did she?

I understand anyone who wants to leave the thread, but don't feel like you have to. Your tattle fam will always be here for you!

Pokers insta post was pure narcissistic deflection. Blaming tattle/DHB? Not apologising for everything you've said or done? YOU are the one who should be ashamed. Especially because of the transphobic comments you've made.

• Heart

Beauty66

Please listen to these disturbing voice notes by Poker Biatch!

Poker Biatch was randomly trying to goad us into extremes regarding Tom Manley, despite him not being our topic of conversation at that time.

Poker firstly mentioned drowning Tom and after no response from any of us she went on to mention killing Tom by pushing him off a bridge.

Although we have had our issues with Tom, we absolutely do not condone any violence or threats of murder against anyone.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Beauty66

Has nobody noticed the little notification on Poker's insta post of a screenrecording?
Look who popped up! The snake ain't as clever as she thinks!

You say she is unhinged?
Well she has clearly now teamed up with another unhinged individual as in Mark Brown, aka Right Guys Reviews.

This is a reason for Darrell himself to stay shtum on these matters...for now 😉

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
Yeah i went into it halfway through myself and hes had some kind of voicenote and hes sending it to dan ? But not really understand any more about whats going on?but he seemed really mad by it but they have both gone of so dan can listen to it and then are coming back on
Jesus Christ wth, who thinks it’s poker sending stuff to try join another group 😂

• Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
I would love to donate tonight, especially if it means DHB will beat Mankey. But I just can’t afford it as I used all my spare money the other day gifting him. I will be tapping on both phones until my fingers fall off though! #teamDHB 💙💙💙

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I decided not to be involved in slating her on here due to not listening to hearsay, but omg what a bitch 😠

nathan25

VIP Member
Laurence went in with Mankey last night when it finished and said well done on your twenty grand win Tom - a few kids and people who been gifting said “wait he gets 20 grand?”
Then Lau said only messing it’s 5. Either way people were really shocked. I don’t think they realise how much these begs make. Tom just kept laughing. He said he will book a couple of holidays. 😡

This is what DHB is trying to show people. That these begs are making money of kids/vulnerable.
I hope people realised when Laurence dropped Tom in it last night that yes they do actually make a few grand.
There needs to be more awareness.
If you ask the top ten what they get of the leaderboard they all say it just pushes your account out more. No it does not. You get about ten grand for being in top 5 and think it’s around 20 grand for number one.

So derby Dan is trying to stay up there is he going to give his winnings to Luke if he do finish top 5? Doubt it very much!!

Well done DHB team last night 💚 I see you all 💚 xx

• Heart