DontHoldBack #4 Dhb and team with not be beat, they come with proof and provide receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go peeps!
Does anyone want to do a recap? I could but frankly I don’t want to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:

Everyone still loves and supports dhb regardless of the lies and smears thrown at him from RG and every other Tom dick or Harry that has done wrong and been exposed by team dhb.

Pokerbiatch is a snake 🐍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont feel comfortable slating pokerbiatch so im staying out of that one
We don’t know who is behind these accounts, some may know a little more than we do. So I will stay neutral in this also. That was a really snakey thing to do though seen as becks and dhb did nothing but back her on there follow up manley live and since then also.

Reactions: 11
Same
But I like everyones posts because I just do lol no real reason behind it. If it’s a thread I’m into I just like posts as I’ve read them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
We don't know what's gone on behind closed doors so that's the reason I won't have a opinion on what's happened

Reactions: 8
Same
But I like everyones posts because I just do lol no real reason behind it. If it’s a thread I’m into I just like posts as I’ve read them
Mumz I thought you always liked my posts because you liked what I’d written. Off to go cry now 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Me too because i dont really know her.
I do know her very well and she seems to have people lapping up her pitiful bullshit, she's been in other groups and been kicked out for causing trouble and back stabbing people, she's a serial liar and manipulator.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Same
I do this a lot to mostly to know where I’m up to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mumz I thought you always liked my posts because you liked what I’d written. Off to go cry now 😢
I like posts so I know where I'm up to, if their funny I will go to the effort of a haha emoji, I like getting the haha emoji because then people find me as funny as I find myself 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.