DontHoldBack #4 Dhb and team with not be beat, they come with proof and provide receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do know her very well and she seems to have people lapping up her pitiful bullshit, she's been in other groups and been kicked out for causing trouble and back stabbing people, she's a serial liar and manipulator.
Oh No, Id no idea.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
See you all in there 🥰

I’m going to have to leave the live if people don’t stop talking about food. I’m starving 😫

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I do know her very well and she seems to have people lapping up her pitiful bullshit, she's been in other groups and been kicked out for causing trouble and back stabbing people, she's a serial liar and manipulator.
Well I don't think u know her very well at all by what u say, she hasn't been involved in any other groups I've heard all the voice notes she is not a snake Becks was going against the group doing the competition and then out of the blue dhb throws that in that she gave out the address then kicks Becks out of the group , no one in the group had any idea about her outing papa blaze and no idea why he removed her no explanation was given apart from the voice note thinking she was turning. She was brought back into the group a few days later which is why Poker said the friendship is baased on what people have on each other I've also heard all the voice notes of dhb slating Jacob saying he should of been swallowed , I've also heard the nasty voice notes sent to Poker when she posted a video on her page without telling the group 1st, and then kicking her whilst she was already down so before you jump to the defence of someone who outed someone's address where kids are think!! I'm sorry no matter what no ones address or private information should be told to anyone and anyone defending someone who outs someone's address putting kids at risk personally I think you need to look at yourselves, at no point is that OK to do so !.

• Wow

Well I don't think u know her very well at all by what u say, she hasn't been involved in any other groups I've heard all the voice notes she is not a snake Becks was going against the group doing the competition and then out of the blue dhb throws that in that she gave out the address then kicks Becks out of the group , no one in the group had any idea about her outing papa blaze and no idea why he removed her no explanation was given apart from the voice note thinking she was turning. She was brought back into the group a few days later which is why Poker said the friendship is baased on what people have on each other I've also heard all the voice notes of dhb slating Jacob saying he should of been swallowed , I've also heard the nasty voice notes sent to Poker when she posted a video on her page without telling the group 1st, and then kicking her whilst she was already down so before you jump to the defence of someone who outed someone's address where kids are think!! I'm sorry no matter what no ones address or private information should be told to anyone and anyone defending someone who outs someone's address putting kids at risk personally I think you need to look at yourselves, at no point is that OK to do so !.

Ok guys let’s keep it civil, remember this is a place where we have our opinions.

lets not snipe at each other and keep being positive, at the end of the day we don’t know the full stories.

something has clearly happened in the background, for whatever reasons.

let’s be kind

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi shazz

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think you guys or gals need to sort this out off Tattle, do your tiktoks or whatever then we can then give an opinion, tiktokers exposing each other with private communication is a low blow anyway, no matter who you are 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all! Just catching up on all the threads I’m on with a morning cuppa. I haven’t spoken to anyone about anything so I’m staying out of the above 🥰. Who else was absolutely ravenous after the live last night? 😂 I love that DHB and Jayne and Becks actually interact with everyone in the live. Unlike the begs who just shout what gifts they need and guilt people into gifting

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning all! Just catching up on all the threads I’m on with a morning cuppa. I haven’t spoken to anyone about anything so I’m staying out of the above 🥰. Who else was absolutely ravenous after the live last night? 😂 I love that DHB and Jayne and Becks actually interact with everyone in the live. Unlike the begs who just shout what gifts they need and guilt people into gifting
Morning I was....i had two f. off waffles with Nutella.....thanks dhb and Co....diet starts again again today🤣🤣

I'm stuck at work can someone let me know what happend in the live please
Nothing much happened really, was all pretty low key. Becks was on and they both addressed the poker insta situation and denied she had doxxed papas daughter's school. They didn't go into any more detail as they said everything had been " taken or said out of context " and didn't want to retaliate. After that it was general xhut chat, with Jane also...not sure where he is on leader board .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think you guys or gals need to sort this out off Tattle, do your tiktoks or whatever then we can then give an opinion, tiktokers exposing each other with private communication is a low blow anyway, no matter who you are 🤷‍♂️
Spot on, I'm not involved directly but couldn't stand by and watch people take in the lies, she's been lying to everyone about not being the person who exposed manleys ex, if you read what she put In that big paragraph it's almost word for word what she put on Instagram it doesn't take a genius to work it out.

I have so much respect for team dhb, and trying to bring people down with selective edited private convos because she's been found out is bang out of order.

Morning, I fell asleep so where did we end up first five ?
Morning...I'm not sure either

Spot on, I'm not involved directly but couldn't stand by and watch people take in the lies, she's been lying to everyone about not being the person who exposed manleys ex, if you read what she put In that big paragraph it's almost word for word what she put on Instagram it doesn't take a genius to work it out.

I have so much respect for team dhb, and trying to bring people down with selective edited private convos because she's been found out is bang out of order.
I think the point here is....they, as in " team DHB" could all show their own,selective, edited private conversations to make one or all of the other members of that group " look bad " as they've been so close and so involved and invested in the whole " tit show" ( don't know what else to call it) personally I think it's wrong that she/poker has used it against DHB, " seemingly for no reason", but, again, " we" don't know what's gone on between them all. I do find it odd that she's done it after saying she wanted to keep away from the drama...I just think they should " leave it be" and act like grown adults .....it's all very sad...cos only " they" know who said what to who" bla bla🙄

Last edited:
Morning...I'm not sure either

I think the point here is....they, as in " team DHB" could all show their own,selective, edited private conversations to make one or all of the other members of that group " look bad " as they've been so close and so involved and invested in the whole " tit show" ( don't know what else to call it) personally I think it's wrong that she/poker has used it against DHB, " seemingly for no reason", but, again, " we" don't know what's gone on between them all. I do find it odd that she's done it after saying she wanted to keep away from the drama...I just think they should " leave it be" and act like grown adults .....it's all very sad...cos only " they" know who said what to who" bla bla🙄
Yeah you are spot on there, what she is doing is accusing someone of a crime though its a very serious matter, she hasn't posted any proof that becks was the one who did that other than a tiny snippet of a private voice recording I'm pretty sure legal action could be taken because its defamation.

Shes also thrown the MH card into the ring enough to rival carebare, what about team dhbs mental health when she's posting private tit and causing drama for no apparent reason.

There isn't a shred of slating from team dhb side it has been dealt with maturely so far and I hope that's the way it stays.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.