DontHoldBack #4 Dhb and team with not be beat, they come with proof and provide receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow ..... apparently DD and papa have made the money back up and DD said Dhb can jump off a bridge for all he cares 😒😀

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Scarebare just gifted DD likely from her tea time gifts not out her own pocket

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Scarebare just gifted DD likely from her tea time gifts not out her own pocket
I just came here to say that.
She’s jumping on the we hate DHB train I wonder why πŸ˜‚

Welcome to any new tattlers that have come over from from DHB Live πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My true age- 30, my body age-70, my heart age-130, my maturity age-14 πŸ˜‚
I cant believe after all this time I've been thinking faith is in her late 20s and she's probably older then me and she thought I was young πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does papa feel the need not to show receipts if nothing to hide πŸ€”
Never trusted him....not saying he's a fraudster or anything...just two-faced twit😑who thinks he is all that!!!

I cant believe after all this time I've been thinking faith is in her late 20s and she's probably older then me and she thought I was young πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And I've always said I dont believe you're notπŸ™ˆ I'm in my twenties in my head but left them.behind a long long time ago🀣🀣

My true age- 30s, my body age-70, my heart age-130, my maturity age-14 πŸ˜‚
My true age..bleep bleep🀣🀣🀣
Body age 95🀣🀣
Maturity age 16🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 3
Hi Papa, seeing as you just mentioned Tattle in your live!
No one on here has ever said Luke does not deserve the money that I have read?
People are entitled to their own opinions, and if people feel Dan’s intentions behind the fundraising are not honest then that it their opinion to have!
How can he sit there keep going on & on about DHB, and the 3 women in his box going on & on, but slate tattle on their opinions?
Pot,kettle, black!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Of course he's there....he is a low life piece of scum just like DD.....they both need a good kicking!!
Papa has shown his true colours once again. He is no better than DD, but we knew that. They are all snakes 🐍

Reactions: 12
Hi Papa, seeing as you just mentioned Tattle in your live!
No one on here has ever said Luke does not deserve the money that I have read?
People are entitled to their own opinions, and if people feel Dan’s intentions behind the fundraising are not honest then that it their opinion to have!
How can he sit there keep going on & on about DHB, and the 3 women in his box going on & on, but slate tattle on their opinions?
Pot,kettle, black!
I haven’t seen anyone say things like that. Some have questioned why the target keeps going up. I don’t really have an opinion on all of it because my mind is so conflicted. But one thing I do believe is Luke is an incredibly strong boy and he should be so proud of himself for everything he has overcome so far β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watched trucker gee earlier and he’s very loyal to dhb not a lot of people on tiktok stay loyal they jump from one fake friendship to another but dhb and trucker gee seems like a genuine friendship

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not impressed with a lot of these voice notes if I’m honest. Very disappointed in DHB
They only played what witch face wanted
She wouldn't dare send what she's said !

I’m not going to say anything I don’t agree with it. That’s what they want for us all to go against him. Derby dan your a disgusting man and nothing will ever change that. Vile vile dirty mouthed piece of tit.
Dirty Dan will be found out and Blaze both sneaky twats 10 faces each.

Did she have her gorg pink boots on?🀣🀣
I tell you what she has no taste in clothes whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is there a thread title suggestion anyone know? I will make a new thread`

What a night!

New thread posted guys, sorry if I missed a thread title suggestion, I scrolled back and honestly couldn't find one
I hope the new title is ok and I didn't do a recap I did a little ditty instead, if anyone wants to do a recap, please feel free xx

(116) DontHoldBack #5 Voice-note-gate & Snakes in the camp | Tattle Life

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.