DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish them all well. People should just cut ties and move on if their friendships have ended and create the content they want to ♥
Me too.....can't help but feel a tad annoyed with her for doing that though....especially after she was so vehement she needed to step away for her mental health......but eh oh...worse things going on...my other half just tested positive for covid and i feel like tit so....probs my turn soon😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Me too.....can't help but feel a tad annoyed with her for doing that though....especially after she was so vehement she needed to step away for her mental health......but eh oh...worse things going on...my other half just tested positive for covid and i feel like tit so....probs my turn soon😭
Oh Bless you, hope if you do have it its not too bad. Im really lucky Ive avoided it so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Bless you, hope if you do have it its not too bad. Im really lucky Ive avoided it so far.
Thankyou, was bragging the other day that we are the only two people I know, literally who haven't had it 🙈 thankfully he's not too bad so far.....no worse than man flu up to press🤩

• Heart
Could i ask you guys how you top up with coins? my gmail has locked me out for three days once again due to password.

Im really starting to despair with this account it keep sending me a code to my phone and when i type it in it says now type in password, well if i knew that id not have a problem.

Oh ive found a live footy match with Tictokers guys who wants to watch it

@seshteam

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Could i ask you guys how you top up with coins? my gmail has locked me out for three days once again due to password.

Im really starting to despair with this account it keep sending me a code to my phone and when i type it in it says now type in password, well if i knew that id not have a problem.
Watching this as I'm in same boat🤪

Reactions: 5
@seshteam

I tell u who i spot, Queenbee so far.
Someone who looks like Smithy
Wheres Lozza she'll know these people- loads kids.
Coles

Marty Caine sound alike on the mike

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
@seshteam

I tell u who i spot, Queenbee so far.
Someone who looks like Smithy
Wheres Lozza she'll know these people- loads kids.
Cole
Playing the ones I know
Dan spragg
Right guys 🙄
Ben rantz lines men at the min took over from Dave Watson
Hutch
Shane cole
Jay porter
Papa blaze
Dont know any of the others playing. It’s in sleaford not far from me. It’s for Riley. Seen Gina there Sandra the Cole’s fam and poppy and Rosa I think too.

Reactions: 7
Is that Smithy in the green. they are not moving the camera around much

Who is on the Mike Lozza?

Is that Smithy in the green. they are not moving the camera around much

Who is on the Mike Lozza?
Ive no idea whos on the mike i know papa said his son was going to be a commentator but none of them sound young enough ? However the one your saying looks like smithy thats hutch

Half of the people i dont really know who they are but i feel like ive seem them before on lives and stuff just not sure on there names ? I think some are part of hutches stay lucky stay humble movement ? And i think some are stay nelson people ?

Last edited:
Ive no idea whos on the mike i know papa said his son was going to be a commentator but none of them sound young enough ? However the one your saying looks like smithy thats hutch

Half of the people i dont really know who they are but i feel like ive seem them before on lives and stuff just not sure on there names ? I think some are part of hutches stay lucky stay humble movement ? And i think some are stay nelson people ?
Now im totally lost. Its ok Lozza Ive moved on to watching other things, most importantly my dinner im starving x

• Haha
Now im totally lost. Its ok Lozza Ive moved on to watching other things, most importantly my dinner im starving
Yeah i keep going onto the live every so often to watch it but trying to clean at same time :ROFLMAO:enjoy your food x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The trouble is, when TT was being used for its original purpose no one made money, including TT. Now the Chinese owned company have realised how
Oh no hope you both feel better soon 💕

I'm super confused about why poker would post that as she's been very vocal on the lives about carebare etc. I've always liked poker but this just seems very strange to do in my opinion if you don't want to be involved anymore don't post these kind of things. Any way if your reading this post poker I hope you manage to heal nd move on and do the kind of tik tok you want ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh no hope you both feel better soon 💕

I'm super confused about why poker would post that as she's been very vocal on the lives about carebare etc. I've always liked poker but this just seems very strange to do in my opinion if you don't want to be involved anymore don't post these kind of things. Any way if your reading this post poker I hope you manage to heal nd move on and do the kind of tik tok you want ❤
Aww thanks and exactly....just move on💖

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.