Dontholdback #2 DHB brings receipts, Becks inspects & James detects

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she read here ? If so I remember your wish list no way should you be on a live with dhb with a wish list buy your own stuff like most proper tidy people do she also did my head in tonight lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does she read here ? If so I remember your wish list no way should you be on a live with dhb with a wish list buy your own stuff like most proper tidy people do she also did my head in tonight lol
The irony being she was trying to argue about people having wish lists.. then everyone pointed out she had one 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
she soon ran off when she realised no one was sticking up for her 🤣🤣🤣
Why go on a live you know tattlers are watching and kick off about tattlers ? Silly aren't you ?
Anyway I think it was handled pretty well (distribution of the donations not silly belton) I dont envy DHB or becks having to do that. Point proved and well done to all involved 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The irony being she was trying to argue about people having wish lists.. then everyone pointed out she had one 🤣
It reminded me of the classic Katie Hopkins moment when she was arguing about kids having geographical names when her child was called India.

DHB even said he wasn't letting her in the box because of the drama. She made herself look ridiculous in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was he aware people weren't happy, I Know him and Becks were busy, why was she even in the box anyway.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think mummy belton realises the collaboration between tattlers and the DHB crew
We have stood behind his stance on the beggars since the beginning and our team effort went a long way towards the result
The DHB crew get a lot if info from us, its seen on insta and in their lives we are referenced a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think mummy belton realises the collaboration between tattlers and the DHB crew
We have stood behind his stance on the beggars since the beginning and our team effort went a long way towards the result
The DHB crew get a lot if info from us, its seen on insta and in their lives we are referenced a lot
Have you seen her tik tok ??? Wtf shout out to the tattle crew ? Who even is she really ? Whoever has trusted her enough to tell her they are new members might want to reconsider telling her anything in future.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her tik tok ??? Wtf shout out to the tattle crew ? Who even is she really ? Whoever has trusted her enough to tell her they are new members might want to reconsider telling her anything in future.
I only ever saw her on dhb lives and that was enough for me to not want to follow her. Honestly the wish list thing got my back right up. She’s not known enough for her own thread either 🤐

• Haha
I'm sure one is probably her herself. Bless her. She's so embarrassing. Come on DHB and co. You're better than Belton.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I only ever saw her on dhb lives and that was enough for me to not want to follow her. Honestly the wish list thing got my back right up. She’s not known enough for her own thread either 🤐
I agree no more mindspace for her now byebelton adios 👋

Reactions: 7
Why go on a live you know tattlers are watching and kick off about tattlers ? Silly aren't you ?
Anyway I think it was handled pretty well (distribution of the donations not silly belton) I dont envy DHB or becks having to do that. Point proved and well done to all involved 👏
My head was spinning with her 🤕 thankfully I hit the mute button 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When is the DHB v roadmanralph fight meant to be happening?

Reactions: 2
When is the DHB v roadmanralph fight meant to be happening?
End of the month .tyrone usally does them on sundays but they both want to train for it .roadmanralph said on live hes contacted both tyrone and pully .pully has got back to him and is going to contact tyrone

Reactions: 2
Just to also add, Mummy Belton gained gifts from the few battles she did with DHB over the course of the weekend. Didn't see her gift DHB once. Didn't see her offer the money she raised on her side (even if it's pennies).
Tbf she did said she tried to donate the dew cents she got but it wasn’t even enough to cash out.
I do agree with some of the comments in here, she seemed a bit over involved and was talking over Becks, and others, quite a lot ! She said someone in the comments was being horrible saying get Mummy out the box but I think it was just because others wanted to go in.

Most self-centred woman. Stay clear DHB, Becks and co.
It’s ok Becks won’t take any nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.