Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like someone got under her skin tonight telling her she’s a liar 🤣
Can imagine how furious she will be if she ever comes face to face with the said woman her fiancée is banging while “working away” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like someone got under her skin tonight telling her she’s a liar 🤣
Can imagine how furious she will be if she ever comes face to face with the said woman her fiancée is banging while “working away” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She really hates getting called out! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she is constantly trying to be funny is so bleeping cringe! I don’t know how she doesn’t feel embarrassed when she is recording herself talking like that or when she watches it back at least.

Reactions: 10
Yup everyone that thinks Donna is an attention seeking little potty mouthed madam is a C##T, yes all us “trolls” are living a lonely life surrounded by cat piss Donna 😋...but emmm who’s the one in the bath having another night in alone whilst their man is millions of miles away doing god knows what ... 🧐🧐🧐

Just an amateur house DJ by the looks of it..you can buy followers. He can’t be that successful if he’s spending all his time stalking DC 😂😂

I don't know but he has a blue tick on Instagram, don't know who he is though.

Just googled him, he's a 'music artist' apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The comment above has really tickled me! Nah a bloke can go a year without having a shag surely 🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but if I was Mags the coach I’d get her to duck and make a space for someone that actually wants to commit to coaching.

The chocolate orange cookies 🤢 missing her mouth and it falling on her...boak.
The sad thing is, she done it on purpose just for content. She's a manky wee cow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry but if I was Mags the coach I’d get her to duck and make a space for someone that actually wants to commit to coaching.
Isn’t she mates with her? Doubt she pays for her services probably mates rates.

Reactions: 3
Yup everyone that thinks Donna is an attention seeking little potty mouthed madam is a C##T, yes all us “trolls” are living a lonely life surrounded by cat piss Donna 😋...but emmm who’s the one in the bath having another night in alone whilst their man is millions of miles away doing god knows what ... 🧐🧐🧐

Just an amateur house DJ by the looks of it..you can buy followers. He can’t be that successful if he’s spending all his time stalking DC 😂😂
I assume that people post from anonymous Instagram accounts because they risk being trolled by her for days on end for calling her out for being a dick? Every time she mentions tattle she always mentions how many followers the person’s account hasand that shows the mentality right there tbh. Because the validity of someone’s opinion is measured by their social media following?

Reactions: 6
I assume that people post from anonymous Instagram accounts because they risk being trolled by her for days on end for calling her out for being a dick? Every time she mentions tattle she always mentions how many followers the person’s account hasand that shows the mentality right there tbh. Because the validity of someone’s opinion is measured by their social media following?
All about followers and likes, how very vacuous.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is it really weird to send a huge pizza order to someone’s house unannounced? I love pizza and so do my friends but I don’t think any of them would appreciate that arriving at 9pm after they’ve already had dinner AND on a diet plan!

I think they're friends but not besties.
She put up a big Instagram rant once before when she was mentioned on here.

Is it just me or is it really weird to send a huge pizza order to someone’s house unannounced? I love pizza and so do my friends but I don’t think any of them would appreciate that arriving at 9pm after they’ve already had dinner AND if they’re on a diet plan!
I would phone the police tbh. I don't know why she accepts it.

Reactions: 3
She is such an attention seeker
To be lying in a bath taking videos and ohotographs of yourself to post to strangers on the internet but then call someone else sad 🤣
I know who I’d rather be 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.