Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she made a prawn curry or something, obviously had to film it because who cooks and eats dinner without broadcasting it to the world. They were clearly raw because they were like grey but apparently she thought all prawns from the supermarket were precooked 🤢

Reactions: 3
Feel like we need to shut up about her filming when eating because she’s doing it even more than normal and I guarantee it’s to wind us up 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Feel like we need to shut up about her filming when eating because she’s doing it even more than normal and I guarantee it’s to wind us up 🤣
I think you're right, it doesn't even wind me up, it's just really bad manners.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m paranoid but given the amount of hate she gets, you think she would be hesitant to eat anything any stranger sends her, especially the homemade foods...literally ANYTHING could be in it.

• Sick
It’s weird that she’s become MORE of an attention seeker since she got with Marc, surely he should make her feel more confident in herself rather than so desperate and self conscious she needs to rely on absolute strangers for validation it’s odd. Her life is clearly lacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He hardly seems like Mr Personality does he? doubt she gets much attention from him so she needs to seek it out when the Big Dawg is with his Saudi wuman 😂😂

• Haha
Boohoo vest top £6... mate everything on boohoo is on sale you’re lucky to pay £4/5 for a vest top brand new ffs never mind £6 for one that’s that’s been tried on by her. No thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not surprised she’s selling all her old shite she’s hardly worked the past month - almost 2 week holiday in Dubai, 2 weeks isolating when she got back and now hairdressers are shut for 3 weeks. She’ll be punting the diamond ring that she never shuts up about next!

• Haha
Imagine coming face to face with her and telling her what you think? Her argument would be “how many followers yi got?”

It’s weird that she’s become MORE of an attention seeker since she got with Marc, surely he should make her feel more confident in herself rather than so desperate and self conscious she needs to rely on absolute strangers for validation it’s odd. Her life is clearly lacking.
@TheWitchIsBack Sorry doll, you sound confused. Maybe you aren’t aware but she has got a diamond ring and more followers than you. Her life is not lacking. Your life is lacking. 🤣😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it bad id rather watch Mrs hinch clean her makeup brushes than listen to donnas shite

• Haha
I know times are a little tough for everyone right now but she must be really stuck for cash to sell her sweaty gym gear for a fiver! It’s going to cost about £2 for postage, how can you even be bothered with the hassle. Give it in to charity!

Reactions: 6
@TheWitchIsBack Sorry doll, you sound confused. Maybe you aren’t aware but she has got a diamond ring and more followers than you. Her life is not lacking. Your life is lacking. 🤣😜
[/QUOTE]
🤣 exactly! Who needs love and a physically present fiancé when you have a diamond, followers and free pizza delivered straight to your door 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.