Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest set up video of her and big Dawg is so cringe..the guy is lying sunbathing and she is desperately hanging off him trying to get her angles for the gram..she is exhausting omg no wonder the guy looks like he’s sleeping..prob trying to zone out of her attention seeking antics! Why not just send him that video? Why put it on the gram when he doesn’t even have social media!! It baffles my brain 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow the latest video is so cringey! She’s hanging off him and he’s not remotely interested in her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prodding him with her hat to get attention for her video 😂😂😂 think she’s insecure in this relationship, I’m no body language expert but I agree with your post, he doesn’t seem to give a tit 🧐

Wow the latest video is so cringey! She’s hanging off him and he’s not remotely interested in her.

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know why you would set up your phone to film that in the first place they aren’t even doing anything. It’s like a weird hidden camera or something, she knows it there but he doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I kind of feel sorry for her. I really don’t think her man seems that into her. I mean I know he proposed to her, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was cheating on her. He just doesn’t seem remotely interested in her. Her photos are her all over him and the txts he sends her are actually quite horrible sometimes

Reactions: 8
I kind of feel sorry for her. I really don’t think her man seems that into her. I mean I know he proposed to her, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was cheating on her. He just doesn’t seem remotely interested in her. Her photos are her all over him and the txts he sends her are actually quite horrible sometimes
Agree! Surely if you hadn’t seen each other in months you would have barely made it out of the room. He was so uninterested, unless he’s just camera shy?!

Reactions: 5
I know, if my man was that far away I would just be having a small wedding to get over there and be with him, I think the distance suits him..I think she’s kidding herself on with all these excuses. It seems one sided on his part 💯

Reactions: 6
I know, if my man was that far away I would just be having a small wedding to get over there and be with him, I think the distance suits him..I think she’s kidding herself on with all these excuses. It seems one sided on his part 💯
I feel like she’s got more annoying since he moved away. I’ve followed her for years n liked her then I just went off her and cringe at everything she does. The other night when she got the pizza n she was going on about living in her own for a year n a half I thought that’s probably the same time I went right off you hen!

Reactions: 9
She's definitely worse now he's away. She craves the attention much more now. She tries to be funny and she's just not.

Reactions: 7
See if I was there and I saw a girl go up to her man for a nice wee cuddle and sit beside him I’d think ‘aw that’s lovely’ but when someone goes out their way to set up their camera and do that.... it’s 100% cringe fest

Does anyone know much about "natasha cheri" ?
No! Had a wee nosy but never seen her before, worth following?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if he was not interested or just fed up she had the camera on again.

if I hadn’t seen my man in ages I wouldn’t be having my phone out every 2 min

Reactions: 4
She's definitely worse now he's away. She craves the attention much more now. She tries to be funny and she's just not.
Him moving away and ‘prawngate’ I think they happened around the same time. Wasn’t sure if she maybe got a lot more followers after that and tries too hard to stay relevant and funny now. Does my head in either way!

Reactions: 2
Donna has clearly put that pure cringe video up of her big dawg to basically piss all over him and show the world he’s hers. Well hers and who ever is in his bed in Saudi when she’s home alone getting random freebies from men, seems like they are both as bad as each other. Perhaps it’s an open relationship 🧐

Reactions: 1
Him moving away and ‘prawngate’ I think they happened around the same time. Wasn’t sure if she maybe got a lot more followers after that and tries too hard to stay relevant and funny now. Does my head in either way!
I don't even remember 'prawngate'

See if I was there and I saw a girl go up to her man for a nice wee cuddle and sit beside him I’d think ‘aw that’s lovely’ but when someone goes out their way to set up their camera and do that.... it’s 100% cringe fest

There is just nothing natural about it whatsoever! She’s forcing herself all over him and he’s giving nothing back. No genuine affection there.

On purpose? She ate raw prawns? She's a disaster
I probably don't remember that because she talks so much tit.
Yeah claims she didn’t know they where raw until a few people on IG told her they where raw, to be honest I really think it was all for IG views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.