Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit piss poor of that woman to mention tattle on Donna’s post. A lovely oh you’re on holiday, enjoy it but don’t forget people are talking about you and your boyfriend online behind your back.
The reason people gossip here is because they’re not trolling her page with reminders and there’s that arse hole right in there telling her what’s been said.
She seems the type to make comments on here then go and be nice on Donna IG

Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 OMG I’m buckled! I never read her comments because the arse licking makes me nauseous but duck sake that woman takes it to another level 🙈 she’s about 40 too she’s acting like a wee fan girl! Can’t deal with Donna’s head getting even bigger, cheers Fiona 🙄

Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 OMG I’m buckled! I never read her comments because the arse licking makes me nauseous but duck sake that woman takes it to another level 🙈 she’s about 40 too she’s acting like a wee fan girl! Can’t deal with Donna’s head getting even bigger, cheers Fiona 🙄
😂😂 wearing 'I've followed you for 6 years' like a badge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know, Jeezo Fiona Fangirl could follow someone a bit more inspirational than some ned who says C##t every second word and bullies anyone who dares to disagree with anything she does..she can call tattle sad or anything she wants but we know the TRUTH, we’ve all seen plenty examples of her being VILE to people and putting people down on her page, on you go Fiona light the candles on your 6 year anniversary cake ya big weirdo 😂😂 and no Donna we are not jealous of ur sour faced man who looks miserable at your presence nor are we jealous of your £500 tacky clothing haul from crappy shein 😬

😂😂 wearing 'I've followed you for 6 years' like a badge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know, Jeezo Fiona Fangirl could follow someone a bit more inspirational than some ned who says C##t every second word and bullies anyone who dares to disagree with anything she does..she can call tattle sad or anything she wants but we know the TRUTH, we’ve all seen plenty examples of her being VILE to people and putting people down on her page, on you go Fiona light the candles on your 6 year anniversary cake ya big weirdo 😂😂 and no Donna we are not jealous of ur sour faced man who looks miserable at your presence nor are we jealous of your £500 tacky clothing haul from crappy shein 😬
Maybe Fiona’s the ‘stalker’ she is Donna’s biggest fan after all and she’s been following her for 6 years she must know her address by now.
The holiday is obviously going well anyway she’s hardly been off insta or out the gym 🥱what was it 4 months they hadn’t seen each other?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Fiona’s the ‘stalker’ she is Donna’s biggest fan after all and she’s been following her for 6 years she must know her address by now.
The holiday is obviously going well anyway she’s hardly been off insta or out the gym 🥱what was it 4 months they hadn’t seen each other?
Yeah, 4 months i think.
You could be right, she even mentions her mum on one of the replies 🤮
'Glesga burd, full of the patter' made me cringe too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does that Fiona realise how much of a fanny she looks? I’m no DC fan at all, but the lassies on holiday with her Angel Dawg she hasn’t seen for months. Did she think she was doing her a good turn bringing up what’s being said on TL on her insta comments? I do feel as though DC checks this more than she would care to admit but I cant stand arse licking cretins like that. Her comments scream ‘I think you suspect me as a tattler so here’s my proof that I’m not’.

Reactions: 9
She definitely checks it every day as she’s toned down her posts a bit this holiday... egomaniacs like DC love to know what people think of them, she needs constant validation, that’s why she’s obsessed with insta even when she’s on holiday with her beloved angel dawg! 😴

Does that Fiona realise how much of a fanny she looks? I’m no DC fan at all, but the lassies on holiday with her Angel Dawg she hasn’t seen for months. Did she think she was doing her a good turn bringing up what’s being said on TL on her insta comments? I do feel as though DC checks this more than she would care to admit but I cant stand arse licking cretins like that. Her comments scream ‘I think you suspect me as a tattler so here’s my proof that I’m not’.

I’d love to see what the definition of a ‘scheme’ in the mearns is. Dana and Marvyn must be quaking in their boots at the thought of Donna and the big dawg stealing their thunder! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to see what the definition of a ‘scheme’ in the mearns is. Dana and Marvyn must be quaking in their boots at the thought of Donna and the big dawg stealing their thunder! 🤣
Trust me, you would be surprised. It's a total dump of a place. It's a relatively small area and definitely the place that Newton Mearns forgot.

Reactions: 2
I know of Fiona was such a fab girl she could have just wished her a happy holiday. No need to point out what’s being said on here. That’s the point of tattle, you don’t take it to the personal page!

Had a look on her page and she’s punting perfume and aloe vera drinks. Need I say more.

Buckled at this thread today! Did anyone else notice the story she posted in the restaurant where she called it a ‘fuckin tit hole’ or something along those lines. That was 100% to get a rattle reaction for using obscene language in a Dubai restaraunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.