Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her latest IG post, she says she loves him so much more when he’s mad with it and smoking

Reactions: 4
I am sorry but she has the worse arse I’ve ever seen, I don’t know why she’s always bending over in her pics? It’s revolting 🤮

Reactions: 1
I won’t name them but there are Scottish twins who appeared on Ex on The Beach (if you want to google them). Them and some of the other girls they associate with are known to have been involved in that scene in Dubai.
Che and Leoni have their own thread on here.

Reactions: 3
Poor big dawg had to get MWI cos she was giving him a riddy infront of his pal! Camera shoved in his face ‘ma wee angew’ 🙈

I woud be giving my man more than a riddy if he let his mate tag along when I hadn’t seen him in months! 😂 Mop up on aisle 2 made me lol!

Poor big dawg had to get MWI cos she was giving him a riddy infront of his pal! Camera shoved in his face ‘ma wee angew’ 🙈

Reactions: 5
Big angewwwww dawggggggg seems chilled with his big pal, he never seems this relaxed in her company, mind u she is bloody attention seeking 24/7 so I can’t blame him 😩

Reactions: 2
I’d be fuming if my fella invited a mate along when we hadn’t seen each other for months!

Hi Donna 🤣🤣🤣
Off you pop and enjoy your holiday with your man that you haven’t seen for months 🙄
Wow she is a bitter Betty isn’t she. Not seen her bloke for months and is more interested in #tattlelife
Their marriage won’t last 5 minutes 🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Donna hen, I have a life, and a better one than the sham you’re living 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽 I also have a better arse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Shes pissed about Tattle cos when people say anything about her on insta she has an army of brain dead followers to defend her and give abuse, did anyone see the comment from the girl last week about the brown bikini pic? a follower said something along the lines of “the bikini doesn’t do you any favours, doesn’t flatter ur fab figure” omg the lassie got lambasted by Donna and her minions and deleted her comment..surely if u have 30k plus followers on a public page u gotta take the good with the bad 🤨

Wow she is a bitter Betty isn’t she. Not seen her bloke for months and is more interested in #tattlelife
Their marriage won’t last 5 minutes 🤗🤗🤗

Reactions: 5
For someone who doesn’t care or check here she seems to love talking about it on her amazing holiday 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Shes pissed about Tattle cos when people say anything about her on insta she has an army of brain dead followers to defend her and give abuse, did anyone see the comment from the girl last week about the brown bikini pic? a follower said something along the lines of “the bikini doesn’t do you any favours, doesn’t flatter ur fab figure” omg the lassie got lambasted by Donna and her minions and deleted her comment..surely if u have 30k plus followers on a public page u gotta take the good with the bad 🤨
I seen this, poor woman, paid her a compliment and quite honestly said the bikini didn't do her any favours.
If you're going to parade your clothing choices online,at least expect and accept not everyone is going to like it.

Reactions: 4
Oh I so wish I’d saw that! The bikini was horrific and the lassie obv has no real pals or someone would have told her. She needs more support than that and just doesn’t have the figure for something so skimpy. I’ve trained for 12 years and never in all my years of gym life have I seen a body like it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Mags must hate having her name to it, her other girls are all absolutely banging 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's a bit stupid posting clips showing her other half in that state!

Imagine your gf calling you big dawg in front of your pals 😂😂😂😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.