Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she kicking off? I genuinely cannot understand her accent so i don't listen to her stories. Like I'm not even being rude, i legit do not understand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The filler & stuff she’s had done to her face is just making her look older 🤷🏻‍♀️ She used to look fresh faced. But now I just keep thinking she looks older than she is because of the things she’s done to her face

Also, sick and bloody tired of seeing undeclared gifted tit on her page/stories

Reactions: 4
I know what happened to her sister in law is so sad, but that tattoo is awful. And it’s going to look even worse when she’s walking down the aisle. Maybe she could have got something a little classier or more discreet. Wonder what big dawg thinks of it, can’t imagine it would be his cup of tea.

The tatt isn’t my cup of tea but if it gives her some peace then fair play. I prefer tattoos that are hidden (personal preference) so mine are although most people I know have a full sleeve or back piece.

I think tattoos are a total personal preference. I actually think it’s nice and I hate the idea that tattoos should be hidden in your wedding day especially one that has meaning

Reactions: 5
It must be heavy shite not seeing your partner for such a long time when they’re in a different country. You can’t grudge her feeling shite about the situ. Should be married by now and living over there together. However much you dislike her for other things I think it’s a bit harsh to call her a bleep for being upset.
HOWEVER!!!!
It wasn’t the mans fault that he got a flat tyre and it isn’t his fault that she is only getting tested today at the last minute. And it isn’t anyone’s fault that she booked hotels and flights at the last minute when we have been advised not to travel.
At this point I would probably take the hit of the tax bill. He’s an accountant so will know the best way to keep the tax minimal. I have fam and friends who work abroad and they don’t come home for ‘tax reasons’ but constantly moan about how they aren’t at home every Christmas as if they have no choice.

Last edited:
It must be hard not to be with her boyfriend and I honestly don’t think I could go that long without my husband. I’m not decrying her of having the big wedding because myself and my husband wanted the day we had and a lot of work goes into it, but honestly, there’s a pandemic and so many people have died, anything could happen to anyone. If it was me I would marry him in an intimate ceremony so we could be together and then have the big do when it’s able to happen. See once you’re married and that day is over, sure it’s amazing and have the memories forever, but what lives on is your love. I just sure as hell wouldn’t be risking not living my life with the man I love for an unknown time purely because I wanted the show part first. Different story if you’re actually with your partner together and just waiting on a postponed day. Living life is the prize!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏👏👏 what I can’t stand about her is how nasty she is to ANYONE who disagrees with her, surely she can understand that during this PANDEMIC people are losing friends and relatives, unemployment is at an all time high etc.. sorry we can’t all cry your tears that you’re not getting to your luxury holiday Donna..some of these instagrammers are so bloody narcissistic and vacuous it’s ridiculous 🤯🤯🤯

It must be hard not to be with her boyfriend and I honestly don’t think I could go that long without my husband. I’m not decrying her of having the big wedding because myself and my husband wanted the day we had and a lot of work goes into it, but honestly, there’s a pandemic and so many people have died, anything could happen to anyone. If it was me I would marry him in an intimate ceremony so we could be together and then have the big do when it’s able to happen. See once you’re married and that day is over, sure it’s amazing and have the memories forever, but what lives on is your love. I just sure as hell wouldn’t be risking not living my life with the man I love for an unknown time purely because I wanted the show part first. Living life is the prize!!!

Everything’s always someone else’s fault, eh?

If this was your fiance’s only annual leave of the year and you had to travel thousands of miles to meet them in a country that let you be together during a global pandemic WHY would you leave it to the last working day before getting that test? Surely you’d have arranged it for Wednesday or Thursday to give yourself time?

Everything’s always a drama with her and it’s always someone else’s problem. She’s never really matured beyond that sixth year at school popular girl phase, she’s a grown adult who goes on like some spoiled, irritating teenager.

Reactions: 5
Have to say on this occasion I feel for her. Yes, there are more serious things going on related to the pandemic but this is tit.

And I reckon the test has to be done close to departure date cos otherwise she could easily be infected after the test.

Don't really know why they haven't done a registrary office thing just to get the legal bit done but who knows. In fairness, she had her fair amount of tit this year.

Have to say on this occasion I feel for her. Yes, there are more serious things going on related to the pandemic but this is tit.

And I reckon the test has to be done close to departure date cos otherwise she could easily be infected after the test.

Don't really know why they haven't done a registrary office thing just to get the legal bit done but who knows. In fairness, she had her fair amount of tit this year.
I agree. The only thing I cannot get is why they have not decided to just take the tax hit so they can see each other. British people working in Saudi get a kooshty number when it comes to tax. Especially when she is quite clearly still heavily grieving the loss of her sister in law, trying to pretend everything is ok after their wedding being postponed and missing him on top of it all.

Everything’s always someone else’s fault, eh?

If this was your fiance’s only annual leave of the year and you had to travel thousands of miles to meet them in a country that let you be together during a global pandemic WHY would you leave it to the last working day before getting that test? Surely you’d have arranged it for Wednesday or Thursday to give yourself time?

Everything’s always a drama with her and it’s always someone else’s problem. She’s never really matured beyond that sixth year at school popular girl phase, she’s a grown adult who goes on like some spoiled, irritating teenager.
I do feel for her on this occasion but you’re right everything is always drama and someone else’s fault and everyone is a bleep if they don’t agree and sympathise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought she said cause he got stuck here due to lock down they already got hit with a large tax bill so maybe don’t want that again.

They do say you can’t put a price on love so maybe just take the hit again 😂

I must admit I’m feeling sorry for her a little bit x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.