Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off topic but I f**ckin hate that couch 🤢 shame she can’t get a #gifted one to not declare!

Reactions: 3
Completely off topic but I f**ckin hate that couch 🤢 shame she can’t get a #gifted one to not declare!
Oh my god! Me too! I think the decoration )or lack there of) in that house is awful!

I mean to be fair I think it was Big Dawgs bachelor pad prior to her moving in. But the length of time she’s lived there now I would definitely have mad some (a lot) of changes!

Oh my god! Me too! I think the decoration )or lack there of) in that house is awful!

I mean to be fair I think it was Big Dawgs bachelor pad prior to her moving in. But the length of time she’s lived there now I would definitely have mad some (a lot) of changes!
It’s cheap and nasty looking would be a lovely house if done properly but they are probably thinking if they are moving to Saudi what’s the point in decorating

The whole house is chavtastic. But so is she.

Probably her coach isn’t perfect herself 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think the posts of her tucking into cakes and chocolate are fake. She Probably only has a small taste but thinks it will be funny to make out she has eaten half the chocolate slab.

Reactions: 4
Why do companies think she is good person to advertise products? She makes me never want to even look at the things she tries to promote.

Reactions: 5
Why do companies think she is good person to advertise products? She makes me never want to even look at the things she tries to promote.
I feel the same. She’s just a jumped up school bully. I used to really enjoy her content but she’s become this unbearable, nasty hole since she got a boyfriend and I think that’s the true side of her showing.

Reactions: 2
The worst Salesperson ever and I get the feeling she doesn’t care what she promotes. The most recent one is a cringefest 😂 you think this is her new sideline when she moves to Saudi 🧐

Reactions: 1
Just watched the skin care sales pitch. That was awful. She’s tried to be “too cool” but comes across and just can’t be bothered.
and WTF was she wearing and that hair knot?

I genuinely don’t know who would watch this and say OMG I must buy!

• Haha
Just watched the skin care sales pitch. That was awful. She’s tried to be “too cool” but comes across and just can’t be bothered.
and WTF was she wearing and that hair knot?
Her clothing choices offend me on the daily.

So her and the boyf both agreeing she’s a “fat mess” in these pics. Can’t believe that’s what she’s putting out there to her followers, many of who might be struggling with Covid gain etc without having a wedding to shred for. This is really poorly thought out.
What a vain person

So her and the boyf both agreeing she’s a “fat mess” in these pics. Can’t believe that’s what she’s putting out there to her followers, many of who might be struggling with Covid gain etc without having a wedding to shred for. This is really poorly thought out.
I can’t believe she’s letting him speak to her like that! It’s so disrespectful and makes me wonder what goes on when she’s not shoving a camera in his face! I wonder if this is why she’s such an attention seeker on Instagram looking for approval from strangers if that’s how she’s spoken to in private

• Heart
Imagine having a boyfriend who says that, even as a joke it’s not funny and can be quite damaging...particularly to someone with her history. Let’s hope to god she never has a baby, that would really mess them up.

Reactions: 5
Are we supposed to find the exchange between her and her fiancé funny? It’s not. I’m Scottish so it’s not like I don’t get the banter but that’s just not funny in the slightest.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having a boyfriend who says that, even as a joke it’s not funny and can be quite damaging...particularly to someone with her history. Let’s hope to god she never has a baby, that would really mess them up.
I know it’s shocking! She’s going to be his wife he should be telling her she’s beautiful no matter what! I’d also like to think he’s with her for more than her looks.

I know it’s shocking! She’s going to be his wife he should be telling her she’s beautiful no matter what! I’d also like to think he’s with her for more than her looks.
He’s made it pretty clear he’s not, makes me so sad that she’s saying to him she’ll be lean for life 😭 Shes on her stories saying that’s how they talk to each other, but I get the feeling he’s an arrogant hole and she’s very much on the receiving end of this type of “banter”. Which it’s not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.