Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now just cringe watching her videos.
She thinks she is hilarious but really just embarrassing

Reactions: 7
I now just cringe watching her videos.
She thinks she is hilarious but really just embarrassing
Yep. So try hard it’s cringey!

And I must say ‘Big Dawg Angel’ or whatever she calls him looks completely fed up with her tit.

Reactions: 4
Yep. So try hard it’s cringey!

And I must say ‘Big Dawg Angel’ or whatever she calls him looks completely fed up with her tit.
They’ve got worse since he’s went back to Saudi she’s obviously bored in the house on her own!

Reactions: 3
She’s at it again not tagging the gifted posts on her grid. The outfit posing vid on her grid looks ridiculous. She’s no Emily Shak 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s at it again not tagging the gifted posts on her grid. The outfit posing vid on her grid looks ridiculous. She’s no Emily Shak 🤣
She has put the gifted in amongst loads of other hashtags pretty sure that’s not the rule 🙄
I also do not understand companies who promote people swearing i their ads. Call me old fashioned but this puts me right off, no need!

She has put the gifted in amongst loads of other hashtags pretty sure that’s not the rule 🙄
I also do not understand companies who promote people swearing i their ads. Call me old fashioned but this puts me right off, no need!
No she hadn’t, I read them all!! She’s edited within 19 mins of me posting this so she’s obv watching the thread 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she look so smug in that latest video 🙈 has she never wore leggings and a zipper before 🙄 she does live in an nice area after all I thought she’d be used to having nice clothes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she look so smug in that latest video 🙈 has she never wore leggings and a zipper before 🙄 she does live in an nice area after all I thought she’d be used to having nice clothes 🤣🤣🤣
😂😂😂😂😂 eBay £22.99 type in 3 piece gym wear first thing that pops up 🤷🏼‍♀️ just saying... cheap Ali express / wish items

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂 eBay £22.99 type in 3 piece gym wear first thing that pops up 🤷🏼‍♀️ just saying... cheap Ali express / wish items
Omg how embarrassing. There she is standing in her kitchen thinking she’s something out of sports illustrated 🙈
I’m really disappointed I used to love her account I thought she was hilarious and down to earth but recently her head has disappeared right up her own arse. She’s so braggy and flashy it’s cringey. I thought with what happened to her sister in law she would ditch all the fake tit and realise your health is your wealth and everything else is just irrelevant but she seems to have went the other way and got even worse 😷 rant over 🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she was as bad as this for ads before, I don’t remember it. I wonder if not being in work for months has meant she’s had to do these ads for the cash?

I don’t think she was as bad as this for ads before, I don’t remember it. I wonder if not being in work for months has meant she’s had to do these ads for the cash?
I doubt it. She has got worse since being engaged 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have heard so many stories about the wedding dress was gifted

• Wow
I doubt it. She has got worse since being engaged 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have heard so many stories about the wedding dress was gifted
Oh really? It could make sense tbh. Because didn’t she buy another dress and then return it when she got the Elganza dress?

Reactions: 1
Is that more tit she's getting for free today? It's hard to know if she's ever actually paying for anything! On top of that caked stuff that she seems to get free a lot

Is that more tit she's getting for free today? It's hard to know if she's ever actually paying for anything! On top of that caked stuff that she seems to get free a lot
Yip yet again the gifted is hidden in with loads of hashtags another post reported

Reactions: 1
It’s such a shame this is the grid model she’s moving towards, nothing puts me off quicker, and it’s every post. It’s ridiculous. I’d also bet she put those jammies on just to have something to say about it. Yawn.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.