Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who it is taking all the photos if the big angel dawg is away back to work 🤔

Reactions: 1
Another ad that’s undeclared and on top of that it’s the cringiest thing I have ever seen!! Shows she can’t have any pals as they would totally tell her to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I used to really like this woman and ever since lockdown she’s just pissed me off a treat. I cannot stand her over the top behaviour. When she was trying to drink her coffee with her mask on through a straw...it’s just like come on him it’s not hard and you don’t need to film yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly I used to really like this woman and ever since lockdown she’s just pissed me off a treat. I cannot stand her over the top behaviour. When she was trying to drink her coffee with her mask on through a straw...it’s just like come on him it’s not hard and you don’t need to film yourself.
I am the same. It’s like she started to get a bit of a following and has turned into this over the top unfunny character desperate for likes! I honestly don’t get this mentality of a grown woman trying to be funny to get free bleeping shitey chocolate

Reactions: 6
Oh my god her stories tonight are atrocious and the missing “ads” have never been so obvious, complaining that no one sent her cake when she was “really fat”...when was she ever “really fat”?? Everything that’s wrong with instagram is right there, you can only promote high cal treats when your in a lower fat phase. Disgusting. I hope you read this Donna and hang your head in shame, what happened to you???

Reactions: 4
Her before and after pics are the worst, she put one up recently and someone asked the time difference, she said the before pic was March last year, you scroll through her feed to last March year and there she is with a six pack promoting the fact that she’s 4lbs down and “kinda detoxing”..all girls have weight fluctuations depending on time of month, why not just be honest with your followers..pisses me off!

I am the same. It’s like she started to get a bit of a following and has turned into this over the top unfunny character desperate for likes! I honestly don’t get this mentality of a grown woman trying to be funny to get free bleeping shitey chocolate
Yepppppppp desperate for likes is so accurate

Reactions: 2
How in earth is she loosing all this weight ?? showing off her 6 pack and muscle definition when most of her post are her eating pizza, some sort of fast food, oh and breaking into these chocolate and cake slabs ??

Reactions: 3
I know duck off love , if she’s really so fit she could eat cake no problem , it’s not just fat people who amamge to eat it . That style of fitness is all appearing like you are healthy and have muscle but actually can’t run the length of yourself . Not a healthy outlook at all .

Reactions: 3
Sorry what’s “ clen “ I’m I being thick here 🥴
It’s short for clenbuterol. It’s an asthmatic medication but it also speeds up metabolism whilst maintaining muscle mass. Some people use it for losing weight or “cutting” (I think that’s the right term). Btw it’s illegal in the UK but common enough.

It’s short for clenbuterol. It’s an asthmatic medication but it also speeds up metabolism whilst maintaining muscle mass. Some people use it for losing weight or “cutting” (I think that’s the right term). Btw it’s illegal in the UK but common enough.
Is this something that her coach supports?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.