Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re only saying that because your insecure and jealous 🤣🤣

It’s the fake accent that irritated me. I think I’ve seen somewhere that Jamie is from Tillicoultry so I can let her away with talking like that but Carly’s from Glasgow so I really don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t really comment on triggers as her body image/diet doesnt effect me that way but I can understand what your saying as she’s definitely never been fat going from the pics she’s posted, even the ‘before’ ones didn’t look that bad. It might be a mindset she’s developed from body building and competing in the bikini comps, if you’re not ripped then you’re not good enough type thing.
The accent is ridiculous. Totally fake.

Reactions: 2
Her engagement ring looks shite.
Agree, it’s a trend right now but in reality looks very cheap. It also won’t age very well, classic and timeless is key for certain pieces of jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do influencers actually get out of not tagging a product as an ad? Is it just an illusion of authenticity?

Just caught up with this one 😂 she went to the same gym as my bf at one point and she spent more time taking photos at the mirror than working out. She’s more frumpy in real life, filters / photoshops photos. Thats a chavvy act she puts on for show. She comes across like she wants to be like her coach.
I’m sure her last coach was one of her friends partners wonder what happened there?
I’ve heard story’s about the bf cheating at one point but no clue, if that’s true or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just caught up with this one 😂 she went to the same gym as my bf at one point and she spent more time taking photos at the mirror than working out. She’s more frumpy in real life, filters / photoshops photos. Thats a chavvy act she puts on for show. She comes across like she wants to be like her coach.
I’m sure her last coach was one of her friends partners wonder what happened there?
I’ve heard story’s about the bf cheating at one point but no clue, if that’s true or not.
Who? Marc the big angel dawg? 😱

Apparently someone told a friend, but who knows if it’s true 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t know the boy tbh. And if I called my partner angel he was get slaughtered 😂😂😂 wtaf is that.
Wonder if it’s true I always thought he seemed very quiet with his reluctance to have his photo taken!
Who knows maybe he got fed up having a phone shoved in his face 24/7! Poor guy probably can’t even fart without her trying to film it for her insta stories!
I know 🤣🤣 he must get ripped to bits off his pals for that and for her constantly taking ‘check in’ pics in her underwear 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wonder if it’s true I always thought he seemed very quiet with his reluctance to have his photo taken!
Who knows maybe he got fed up having a phone shoved in his face 24/7! Poor guy probably can’t even fart without her trying to film it for her insta stories!
I know 🤣🤣 he must get ripped to bits off his pals for that and for her constantly taking ‘check in’ pics in her underwear 🙄
I didn’t think of that 🤔😨!!

I can remember a while back she was getting pizzas delivered to his house from a random guy from Instagram. Pretty sure this was when she was between coaches 😂 who in their right minds gives their house address out to a random for a free dominos 😂😂😂

Think You may be right! They split up for a few months I’m sure! Always wondered what happened, this would make sense! I’ve saw her in real life too, she’s nothing like the insta posts 😂

Reactions: 3
I feel really bitchy saying this but her ears freak me out 🙈

And yes all recent photos FaceTuned to duck! Sure we could all look like that with a filter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.