Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the reason why Donna felt the need to have a lockdown photoshoot? The photos remind me of a trashy lads mag or pg3, seems quite random. Sure her big angel is very proud of having his fiancée flaunting her arse and tits all over the gram!
I had to unfollow Carly, she tries too hard. I felt like she came across as a Jamie Genevieve wannabe in her instagram stories and YouTube.
I used to really like Carlys content in the beginning (I still do to a certain extent when she isn't trying too hard) but REALLY agree with the Jamie Geniveve wannabe persona. It is quite uncomfortable and cringe to watch how much she copies her especially with style etc. I preferred back when she seemed more "real" and was coming across authentic with the mini hauls and makeup tutorials.
I think she should put a trigger warning on alot of her stories though as her relationship with her body image/diet is triggering to watch especially for those that have issues in that area!

Reactions: 2
She wants her own thread, sorry babe you’re not interesting enough for that.
You’re only saying that because your insecure and jealous đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

I used to really like Carlys content in the beginning (I still do to a certain extent when she isn't trying too hard) but REALLY agree with the Jamie Geniveve wannabe persona. It is quite uncomfortable and cringe to watch how much she copies her especially with style etc. I preferred back when she seemed more "real" and was coming across authentic with the mini hauls and makeup tutorials.
I think she should put a trigger warning on alot of her stories though as her relationship with her body image/diet is triggering to watch especially for those that have issues in that area!
It’s the fake accent that irritated me. I think I’ve seen somewhere that Jamie is from Tillicoultry so I can let her away with talking like that but Carly’s from Glasgow so I really don’t get it đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž
I can’t really comment on triggers as her body image/diet doesnt effect me that way but I can understand what your saying as she’s definitely never been fat going from the pics she’s posted, even the ‘before’ ones didn’t look that bad. It might be a mindset she’s developed from body building and competing in the bikini comps, if you’re not ripped then you’re not good enough type thing.

I love when they read these threads then make out they’re being sent screenshots. We know it’s you reading Mags đŸ‘‹đŸ»

• Haha
To be fair that Marguerita looks ok on her profile , she’s trainer and seems to actually have some substance and skills in her industry unlike some of the others , seems to have a bit more maturity than that Donna .

I'm usually just a reader but some observations on this.

Someone asked about Donna's clothes. I remember that she buys a lot of them off eBay. I'm a bit torn on her, she's a straight talker and I like that but sometimes her ignorance (such as the BLM posts) is infuriating.

Marguerita, however, I really like. I think she seems to be a great coach and love that she never tries to be someone she's not. She was on a documentary a couple of years ago called Bodybuilders Uncut or something, it was on one of the BBC channels and it documented her at the WBFF in Vegas and I like that she just let her Glaswegian accent be, didn't try to be posh for the cameras. However the documentary was mainly about Sophie Brewster, another bodybuilder/online coach/YouTuber and I love Sophie's vlogs for their insight in to the world of bodybuilders but her accent is so strange. I think she's from Perth or something but her accent is like she's trying to be American.

Reactions: 8
I'm usually just a reader but some observations on this.

Someone asked about Donna's clothes. I remember that she buys a lot of them off eBay. I'm a bit torn on her, she's a straight talker and I like that but sometimes her ignorance (such as the BLM posts) is infuriating.

Marguerita, however, I really like. I think she seems to be a great coach and love that she never tries to be someone she's not. She was on a documentary a couple of years ago called Bodybuilders Uncut or something, it was on one of the BBC channels and it documented her at the WBFF in Vegas and I like that she just let her Glaswegian accent be, didn't try to be posh for the cameras. However the documentary was mainly about Sophie Brewster, another bodybuilder/online coach/YouTuber and I love Sophie's vlogs for their insight in to the world of bodybuilders but her accent is so strange. I think she's from Perth or something but her accent is like she's trying to be American.
I watched that documentary as well and I think mags is amazing have followed her for a couple of years. She’s straight talking and she’s had a hard life. I think with her what you see is what you get. she also did a wrestling show which was funny as well

Reactions: 7
I watched that documentary as well and I think mags is amazing have followed her for a couple of years. She’s straight talking and she’s had a hard life. I think with her what you see is what you get. she also did a wrestling show which was funny as well
I asked about Marguerite because she seems good friends with Donna. Some of my friends rave about her and friends of friends have used her PT. I asked some of my friends about her a few days ago when she was posting the Instagram stories about us gossiping about her and everyone says she is funny and straight talking but all agree that Donna is a C U Next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How has mags had a hard life? I need to say I love her, she’s very “what you see is what you get”. The only thing that really gets me is dogs peeing in the bed, I can’t imagine how badly that must stink.

Reactions: 1
How has mags had a hard life? I need to say I love her, she’s very “what you see is what you get”. The only thing that really gets me is dogs peeing in the bed, I can’t imagine how badly that must stink.
Google her full name followed by Glasgow
4th article down.

Google her full name followed by Glasgow
4th article down.
Guess that’s why she doesn’t care what people say in terms of her having Botox etc etc.
be kind comes to mind.

What’s the bet that Donna has been sent that skinny tan to review in her latest post and AGAIN ISN’T DISCLOSING. ASA would have a field day on her page.

Reactions: 6
Off topic, new member here... is there a forum for Glasgow influencers only? What happened to the Emily Shak one? Got some good goss on the old one that's now locked 😭😭 xo

Reactions: 1
Off topic, new member here... is there a forum for Glasgow influencers only? What happened to the Emily Shak one? Got some good goss on the old one that's now locked 😭😭 xo
They got closed because there was too much chat about other people. I can start a new thread if you like?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.