Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegossxoxo

I kind of feel sorry for her. I really don’t think her man seems that into her. I mean I know he proposed to her, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was cheating on her. He just doesn’t seem remotely interested in her. Her photos are her all over him and the txts he sends her are actually quite horrible sometimes

Reactions: 8

Yolo_polo

He didn’t look too happy in the video she took at the pool earlier today. You’d think being reunited with the love of your life and future wife after 4 months you’d at least be able to crack a smile but naw face was tripping him! Must be missing his Saudi bird 🤣🤣 Oops, I mean raging about the room view 🙊🙄

• Haha

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Howling at mad savage cabbage and people telling her she looks like Britney 😂😂

she said we are all sad but she is sitting in a beautiful place with her dream man yet on Instagram chatting about us to her biggest fan. I would say they are the mad savage cabbages xx

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
Christ there’s never been so many people defending her on here, I think we’ve been infiltrated 😂😂😂

• Haha

weebee

Are we supposed to find the exchange between her and her fiancé funny? It’s not. I’m Scottish so it’s not like I don’t get the banter but that’s just not funny in the slightest.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I feel like I’m fourth-wheeling there’s been that many stories from Dubai. Folk that have to story constantly to show everyone they’re having a good time are not having a good time. My phones usually left in the safe charging when I’m away.

It's usually fruit flavoured tobacco. He was totally out of his face though. Most companies now have strict social policy rules. I've signed contracts in the past that basically says your behaviour outside of work is just as important as your behaviour in work.
Totally agree, I worked for a large financial institution for many years and have sacked a handful of folk because of their online presence and what it shows of their personal lives.

Late to this thread and sorry to go back to it but I have to admit seeing the stories with the funeral made me uncomfortable. I normally like Donna & I completely understand that she would want to be with her family and celebrate her sister in laws life, I don’t think anyone would dispute that, I do however think it was irresponsible of her to post it on social media. Me personally, I don’t think I could have done it. I haven’t been with any of my family for months and have friends & family that are key workers, who I worry about daily. I also know people that have died and saw their families sticking by government guidelines because they are worried about the safety of others. Seeing people have no regard for what the key workers are doing disappoints me.

• Heart

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I know a girl who is getting married and is crying daily in work because "it's not fair" and "why is everything bad happening to her".

Both her and her fiance are in secure jobs, have not lost anyone to covid and have been paid in full throughout this mess.

Despite knowing the circumstances of those she works with, myself included, she's bawling as she wants to start a family and the "right way" (despite no being religious etc) is to do it once married and people are so selfish for withholding it from her.
She also doesn't want a small wedding as people "deserve" to see the flowers she is spending 10K on.

She is spoiled and only wants the wedding to be center of attention. She doesn't care about th actual marriage whatsoever.

Back on track -

If I were Donna's fiancé I wouldn't put up with those crap messages because you just know they're for Instagram.

Yolo_polo

I know, Jeezo Fiona Fangirl could follow someone a bit more inspirational than some ned who says C##t every second word and bullies anyone who dares to disagree with anything she does..she can call tattle sad or anything she wants but we know the TRUTH, we’ve all seen plenty examples of her being VILE to people and putting people down on her page, on you go Fiona light the candles on your 6 year anniversary cake ya big weirdo 😂😂 and no Donna we are not jealous of ur sour faced man who looks miserable at your presence nor are we jealous of your £500 tacky clothing haul from shitty shein 😬
Maybe Fiona’s the ‘stalker’ she is Donna’s biggest fan after all and she’s been following her for 6 years she must know her address by now.
The holiday is obviously going well anyway she’s hardly been off insta or out the gym 🥱what was it 4 months they hadn’t seen each other?

• Haha

notokhun

Chatty Member
I don't mind her lately funeral stories aside. Although grief is a personal thing so I won't judge her for that.
Lockdown wise I personally have followed lockdown rules 100% however i am aware people haven't.

I did nearly unfollow her once as she did 2 days of stories about someone who had slagged her off to her mate but mistakenly sent the message to Donna. It was awful to watch. She tagged her constantly in stories, the person was getting hassle I think from followers of Donna. Yes the person was not being kind but she wasn't aware anyone could see. I do feel then Donna took it too far.

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
I had been thinking of ordering their ‘at home’ this month during lockdown but after seeing that they’re handing out the entire menu to people like her I would rather give my hard earned cash to another local restaurant. It’s quite misleading to see all the food she got when actually you get 1 side and 1 sauce per person. I am so done with constantly seeing gifted items all over Instagram and I know that when I see gifted on someone’s posts now it makes me not want to buy it rather than influencing me to buy it, and I know most of my friends feel the same. Maybe it’s just because of how this year has been that’s amplified it but it feels as though gifted items are becoming more and more extravagant and tasteless.
I feel like this too, the moment I see a business has fired all their products out to an influencer, or invited them along for free treatments, it makes me so disappointed and instantly makes me change my mind on using them. I really didn’t think P&R would have needed to beg for business that way. Guess I’ll just stick with my Lidl steaks then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yolo_polo

So sorry for your loss ❤

She also lost someone close to her this year I know it wasn’t to COVID but you think it would make her a bit more considerate of other people and the possible danger she’s exposing them to. It’s not so much her disregard for the rules which annoys me most, as much as I think it’s out of order. It’s her flaunting it and posting it all over social media which I find worst of all

• Heart

Lovethegossxoxo

Her whole life is social media. It’s so sad in this day and age that people do things just to impress on social media. I do feel that people would enjoy their lives so much more if everything wasn’t done to try and impress people online. I get wanting a big wedding but when your whole lifestyle depends on being married then it should become irrelevant. She could have been living in Saudi with him by now. Although I can’t see her lasting long there. The lifestyle wouldn’t be Instagram friendly I would imagine.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Tomorrow’s stories..Donna sitting at breakfast herself.. Big Dawg in bed hungover...Donna videoing Big Dawg and laughing...Big Dawg with a big ragin face again...balance is restored..just call me mystic meg 🔮

• Haha

Harry

Chatty Member
Poor Donna must be broke selling all of her cheap ass hooker dresses, probably to buy some of those tacky glasses ooops no she begged for a freebie like most blaggers on Insta 🤪🤪🤪

Custardcream13

I’ve had to unfollow her after the comments regarding her blackout post. The people egging her on and reassuring her are even worse 😭 “these people are just jealous of your fantastic bod Donna” - no, pretty sure they’re just trying to throw you a bit of education about something which is pretty damn important. Her response was absolutely vile.

• Heart

Lovethegossxoxo

See realistically, what would a tax bill be for him to just come over for a few weeks?! Surely it wouldn’t be more than her flying to him to stay in a hotel
It would mean he would have to pay full tax for a year, so at 40% of his earnings it’s likely to be a lot of money. I know someone who was going to have a £40k tax bill if they came back to the UK for more than they were allowed. As they are classed as resident if they are in the country for a certain number of days in a tax year. So defo not just the price of a hotel .

I really don’t know why they chose for him to go to Saudi though. He’s an accountant, I’m sure he would have had a nice salary here too and at least they could actually live together. But I guess greed got the better and now they are in this position. They should have just got married at a registry office when he has home before then they could have had the big wedding next year to celebrate.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I mean the type who fancies himself, far too cool to be seen to be having a good time. Secretly quite insecure and will only go out with a girl who looks a certain way. Likes to act as if he cba with his burd but proposed to her. As dull as dishwater but gets good looking birds. It’s hard to describe exactly but he seems the type, I used to go out with one! 😂
I don’t get Glasgow “lad” vibes from him. He’s a miserable cunt. But she ought to put the camera down and spend time with the boy

she annoys me with the way she calls him angel. 🤦🏼‍♀️ If I called my partner angel on Instagram publicly his mates would tear him a new arsehole. My family would tear me one as well
But if you don’t post it all on your Instagram stories what’s the point in even reuniting with him? You may as well not bother if you can’t tell thousands of strangers! 😂
If I’d not seen my fella for months on end the last thing I’d be doing is scrolling and posing for the gram, we’d be in that hotel room catching up!

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
She doesn't care, they clearly don't care. In that business though, they should care, they rely on 'word of mouth' advertising.
I would be more relaxed knowing my stylist and colleagues followed the guidelines. If I found out I was put at risk because they never, I'd let everyone know.