Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brags about her “perfect” life and That diamond 🥱 sells cheap and nasty dresses and washed out clothes life must be tough getting sent pizza off random guys and shopping in Lidl 🙄😂 no offence to anyone that shops there but times must be hard for wee Donna
She the worst bleep for bringing folk down saying we don’t have a life - I do darlin I work 50 hour weeks, I give away stuff to the unfortunate not sell it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Brags about her “perfect” life and That diamond 🥱 sells cheap and nasty dresses and washed out clothes life must be tough getting sent pizza off random guys and shopping in Lidl 🙄😂 no offence to anyone that shops there but times must be hard for wee Donna
She the worst bleep for bringing folk down saying we don’t have a life - I do darlin I work 50 hour weeks, I give away stuff to the unfortunate not sell it!
bleeping MIC DROP 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 7
You think the big dawg has her paying his mortgage while he’s away? 😂😂 those clothes should have went to the charity shop, stingy 🐮 !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
👏🏼👌🏼
I normally only look on her page when someone says go and look at the tit she has put on today. Did anyone see the thing she shared on stories about ‘dealing with conflict’? Awwww Donna hen, that’s cute. How abouts taking in what the nice lady in the video says about stopping to sit back and see things from another persons perspective instead of posting 20 aggressive stories about it. Your signature move is mentioning how many followers they don’t have compared to you...........and your diamond ring, obvs. Put your superiority complex away love.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
49023FC0-50DA-492B-B24C-5B70CF451CE0.jpeg

Is it just me or is this the most narcissistic post!?. best time away with my fiancé after 4 months apart.

all photos of Donna not one of him 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
OMG 😆 I’m actually wetting myself at her latest IG videos 😂 aye right Donna 🥴
How many takes do you think it took? And again, why would you set your camera up to do that? That’s the kind of thing that’s funny if it’s candidly caught on camera by someone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many takes do you think it took? And again, why would you set your camera up to do that? That’s the kind of thing that’s funny if it’s candidly caught on camera by someone else!
Also why the hell has she got jeans and a top on if she can’t sleep 😴 surly you would have pjs on, if it’s that time in the morning 🥴 and another thing don’t you think her kitchen looks way to bright like day light bright for it being that time in the morning ??

Reactions: 1
Also why the hell has she got jeans and a top on if she can’t sleep 😴 surly you would have pjs on, if it’s that time in the morning 🥴 and another thing don’t you think her kitchen looks way to bright like day light bright for it being that time in the morning ??
Yeah it’s odd. In the pic where she’s lying on the floor at 3 something she’s got jeans and top on. Then 40 mins later kitchen with housecoat on? Who gets up and puts jeans on? Then changes again? The shoe pics were likely already taken but def think she’s at it.

Attachments

She’s picked the wrong song. When I was watching all the insta videos from last night I just kept thinking of that old Akon song ‘Lonely’ that would be more appropriate for her!

Reactions: 1
to go to all that time and effort to set up and stage her videos, you must be really low and lonely to do that, what a sad existence

Reactions: 4
Also putting a video of her street all over IG again, will she ever learn?? That will be a big fat NO

No it’s the tattlers that are the sad pathetic ones remember not her she’s got a diamond ring!
Oh thats right how could I forget she has a diamond ring, it’s not that she ever shows it or tells all her followers to 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She got a takeaway from Porter & Rye which I'm a bit jealous of as their stuff is 😋

But yes, she gets that ring in EVERY picture!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.