Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought. But if you're trying to keep something on the DL, why tell anyone?
I don't follow the PT but did go and have a look at the stories.
It just makes me assume Mags is as bad as her... They're friends so maybe Donna knows she's also not sticking to the rules either and hence wasn't bothered about her knowing. MAYBE.

Reactions: 2
It just makes me assume Mags is as bad as her... They're friends so maybe Donna knows she's also not sticking to the rules either and hence wasn't bothered about her knowing. MAYBE.
Or, MAYBE...Mags thought 'duck it, she's out of order, I'll post this for a short time'
God knows, either way, Donna could be a walking epidemic by now.

Reactions: 9
That's what I thought. But if you're trying to keep something on the DL, why tell anyone?
I don't follow the PT but did go and have a look at the stories.
Probably didn’t think her PT would post it for thousands of people to see on stories. Probably innocent enough thinking Donna doesn’t usually care

Reactions: 4
I think Mags lives in England and the lockdown there ended last week I’m sure so she’s maybe forgot us up here are still not allowed to be doing every single thing the DC continues to do.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 336657
I’d love to have a boozy sleepover with my pals...
I used to think she was hilarious but now I see right through her.
What an absolute selfish cow!!!!

She didn’t post any of her night in with her friends on her own Instagram stories because she probably knew to keep it on the DL but then her PT Mags posted it to her own story and inadvertently let the cat out the bag.
I wondered if I'd missed this on her stories, she is a disgrace!!!!

Reactions: 5
If she’s back to work next week, she’s potentially putting the salon’s clients at risk. She should be careful as should the salon as someone could easily report them and let’s face it, the evidence is there for all to see. Salon could get themselves a hefty fine.

She doesn't care, they clearly don't care. In that business though, they should care, they rely on 'word of mouth' advertising.
I would be more relaxed knowing my stylist and colleagues followed the guidelines. If I found out I was put at risk because they never, I'd let everyone know.

Reactions: 8
The eating last night 🤢

Why has no one told her:
1) don't speak with your mouthful
2) don't eat with your mouth open

The sounds she makes masticating 🤮

Why any company wants her to promote their food is beyond me. Now I can't think about those homemade chocolate bar cake things without hearing her chew and slurp while sharing the contents of her mouth

• Sick
She works in the cutting room in Newton Mearns. I think I will complain to the owner about her blatant breaking of the lockdown rules and how it puts customers at risk. I certainly wouldnt want her anywhere near me. Genuinely out of order and she is an idiot for sending that to Mags.

Reactions: 11
She works in the cutting room in Newton Mearns. I think I will complain to the owner about her blatant breaking of the lockdown rules and how it puts customers at risk. I certainly wouldnt want her anywhere near me. Genuinely out of order and she is an idiot for sending that to Mags.
It’s really inappropriate. I’m in my early 30’s but in the shielded category and it really makes me anxious about going to these types of appointments...I’ve only had one hair appointment since March but I have another booked before Christmas...really frightening to think that my hairdresser could be behaving like that and be putting me at huge risk 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s been sent some Skinny Tan stuff; no thank yous or anything (and that would have cost the likes of you or me a little something) and the usual swearing... I used to quite like her but she just irritates the life out of me now 😡

Reactions: 6
Can we talk about having the presents under the tree RIGHT in front of a full length window?! To me that’s asking for a break in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She’s been sent some Skinny Tan stuff; no thank yous or anything (and that would have cost the likes of you or me a little something) and the usual swearing... I used to quite like her but she just irritates the life out of me now 😡
about 10 stories and only one labelled correctly. Reported to ASA again

Now she's eating out with multiple households?

Tier 2 is max of 6 people from 2 households. They arent two households and they arent Tier 2.

Like wtf?! Why are we following the rules and absolute twunts like her are posting them doing as they please all over social media? Such a selfish entitled rat

Tier 2 is max of 6 people from 2 households. They arent two households and they arent Tier 2.

Like wtf?! Why are we following the rules and absolute twunts like her are posting them doing as they please all over social media? Such a selfish entitled rat
And companies are still sending her stuff? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Clearly she's a law unto herself. Until covid affects her directly or one of her loved ones then rules and tiers won't apply to her.
She's a disgrace!

Cringing at the photos she has put up of her pals then hers is filtered to duck 🙈
I was thinking of booking mad for mozza but 100a% not now they invite every wannabe to their shop and clearly don’t enforce regulations

I thought the same, south Lanarkshire is in tier 3, you aren’t even meant to leave your district. She went to a different district and mixed with multiple households for lunch, then she goes into work and works with the public..🤯🤯🤯 no wonder we are heading to tier 4 with covidiots like her!

😂😂😂 some pal eh? Get in the bin Donna!

Cringing at the photos she has put up of her pals then hers is filtered to duck 🙈
I was thinking of booking mad for mozza but 100a% not now they invite every wannabe to their shop and clearly don’t enforce regulations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.