Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah right. I know the PT’s like to do photo check ins, most just want you to do front, back and side shots, heels and primark thong optional 🤣
I’ve noticed the photos on the page are all like that probably because the PT wants to see your muscle tone and not just your relaxed state? I’ve heard good things about Margerita as a trainer. Shame her most ‘famous’ client is an absolute knobend.

Reactions: 1
Ah right. I know the PT’s like to do photo check ins, most just want you to do front, back and side shots, heels and primark thong optional 🤣
Also can send check ins privately. We don’t want to see your Gru body. Thanks anyway 🙄

Reactions: 3
Unsure why people think she has such good content it’s basically her showing off her body she doesn’t seem to have much more going for her , seems a bit ignorant and thick and clearly not politically aware of anything . Do people really just follow people to look at their bodies ?

Oh duck off with your fake bullshit!
Sounds like she described herself to a tee

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unsure why people think she has such good content it’s basically her showing off her body she doesn’t seem to have much more going for her , seems a bit ignorant and thick and clearly not politically aware of anything . Do people really just follow people to look at their bodies ?

Sounds like she described herself to a tee
You answered your own question there, yes people do just follow to see her body and seem to block out that she’s a horrible witch.

I originally started following her cause we did similar types of training but she’s became all sorts of cocky and abrasive since she met with big angel dawg. Maybe she’s getting it all out of her system before Saudi, cause like folk have said they won’t put up with that sort of trash over there.

I originally started following her cause we did similar types of training but she’s became all sorts of cocky and abrasive since she met with big angel dawg. Maybe she’s getting it all out of her system before Saudi, cause like folk have said they won’t put up with that sort of trash over there.
Maybe but angel dawg is a cocky prick as well, who knows. Why’s she so secretive about him bye, he’s from East Kilbride it’s hardly like he’s some celeb or Old firm footballer!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her last trainer was an absolute dick, seems he gets these clients who post and tag him in everything but no one gets results... she ended up bigger when she was using him! her new PT does seem to know her tit seems really good at what she does. i think big dawg just doesnt like social media and thats why hes a bit of a secret. She was likeable but seems to have gotten too big for her boots on insta these days.

Reactions: 4
her last trainer was an absolute dick, seems he gets these clients who post and tag him in everything but no one gets results... she ended up bigger when she was using him! her new PT does seem to know her tit seems really good at what she does. i think big dawg just doesnt like social media and thats why hes a bit of a secret. She was likeable but seems to have gotten too big for her boots on insta these days.
I’ve seen quite a few other PTs using her last trainer. There’s a girl @alanacarroll_pt on insta and she uses him I noticed she was tagging him in her posts
She is way too big for her boots I don’t know why she couldn’t just keep off social media for one day but what can anyone expect when she couldn’t even keep away from it during her sister in laws funeral.
She’s suddenly acting like she’s done something amazing for her sister in law, I think she raised some money for cancer research via her PT.
This might sound crass but it’s just an observation, I don’t recall her ever really mentioning her sister in law until fairly recently And I know of quite a few people who’s made the same observation about that

I’m astounded that we are five pages of comments in and no one has anything to say regarding her horrific dress sense! It completely baffles me where she shops to find such stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m astounded that we are five pages of comments in and no one has anything to say regarding her horrific dress sense! It completely baffles me where she shops to find such stuff.
Oh my god! I think this all the time chavtastic to say the least! I can only imagine what the wedding will be like lol

I’ve had to unfollow her after the comments regarding her blackout post. The people egging her on and reassuring her are even worse 😭 “these people are just jealous of your fantastic bod Donna” - no, pretty sure they’re just trying to throw you a bit of education about something which is pretty damn important. Her response was absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had to unfollow her after the comments regarding her blackout post. The people egging her on and reassuring her are even worse 😭 “these people are just jealous of your fantastic bod Donna” - no, pretty sure they’re just trying to throw you a bit of education about something which is pretty damn important. Her response was absolutely vile.
My partner and I have this conversation quite regularly about instagrammers acting like massive arseholes but somehow if someone calls them out on their behaviour it’s them who’s the bad guy. There’s another influencer who’s been flouting lockdown since March and it’s a similar thing on his Instagram, anyone who calls him out are given abuse and swiftly blocked and comments deleted.

Reactions: 2
I have to unfollow her after the #BLM post. She just doesn’t get it.

• Heart
I was blocked for just liking a comment on the BLM post. She is an absolute cretin and her followers are even worse. One commenting saying something horrific along the lines of "who cares if she doesn't agree with #blackpeoplematter" just shows how ignorant she is.

What pissed me off further was that another influencer type then commented telling her she was in the wrong and instead of blocking her started sucking up to her!

Reactions: 8
I was blocked for just liking a comment on the BLM post. She is an absolute cretin and her followers are even worse. One commenting saying something horrific along the lines of "who cares if she doesn't agree with #blackpeoplematter" just shows how ignorant she is.

What pissed me off further was that another influencer type then commented telling her she was in the wrong and instead of blocking her started sucking up to her!
Yeah I saw that. They basically said the same thing as everyone else but with the added “you have a big following so you could use that for good?“ Sorta vibe. Maybe Donna thought she was getting praise and is so far up her own arse she doesn’t realise the “kill them with kindness” approach 😂

She is a vile human being. I generally don’t get angry at brainless idiots posting ill-informed messages on social media, but this one really got me angry.
The irony in the whole thing is the fact that you can bet your last dime that she will be the moaning about how she’s facing sexism and mild racism for being a white female when she moves to Saudi with big dawg angel dawg.
B3733DB9-7CA6-496A-B034-0802F308E3B2.jpeg
9C2D36C1-DD91-4A74-959D-48E96956D4DE.jpeg

This is the particular comment that got me angry. The privilege is unreal.

Attachments

• Heart
She is a vile human being. I generally don’t get angry at brainless idiots posting ill-informed messages on social media, but this one really got me angry.
The irony in the whole thing is the fact that you can bet your last dime that she will be the moaning about how she’s facing sexism and mild racism for being a white female when she moves to Saudi with big dawg angel dawg.View attachment 146511View attachment 146512

This is the particular comment that got me angry. The privilege is unreal.
She admits that she just posted a black square without knowing what it means, and she thinks thats fine. She's so ignorant and so are her followers. Black Lives Matter but apparently not as much a picture of her orange arse.

• Haha
She admits that she just posted a black square without knowing what it means, and she thinks thats fine. She's so ignorant and so are her followers. Black Lives Matter but apparently not as much a picture of her orange arse.
Her face tuned, photoshopped orange arse 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.