Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not ‘evasion’ but it is avoidance and one of the main attractions of working overseas.
I agree, however tax evasion is a criminal offence so I don’t think it’s good people making those accusations when they mean avoidance (not looking to be difficult btw but there’s an important difference).

Reactions: 6
I agree, however tax evasion is a criminal offence so I don’t think it’s good people making those accusations when they mean avoidance (not looking to be difficult btw but there’s an important difference).
Sorry I was just explaining why he wasn’t in the country much rather than accusing him of actual tax evasion, just realised it looked like that with the comment I quoted. What he’s doing is perfectly legal but does make me wonder why on earth he and Donna haven’t just tied the knot if they’re so in love

Reactions: 5
Yeah definitely September she said on her insta stories....watch this space tho
Yeah I did wonder with him being here now. Surely he’s not here, going back to Middle East then back again.....not sure if that works with the tax rules?!

Reactions: 2
No wonder this thread is quiet..her content is so shite now..surprised she has any followers left! 😂 all she does is ads...who would sponsor someone with zero engagement for their followers..total yawnfest 😴

Reactions: 3
No wonder this thread is quiet..her content is so shite now..surprised she has any followers left! 😂 all she does is ads...who would sponsor someone with zero engagement for their followers..total yawnfest 😴
Is she just quiet and only doing ADs on this IG as I heard she set up another IG a few weeks ago

Reactions: 4
Is she just quiet and only doing ADs on this IG as I heard she set up another IG a few weeks ago
Aye I think this insta will be left as a ‘business’ insta ... proof she could give a slagging out but couldn’t take it back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Don’t know about everyone else but I’m glad she’s got a new account the annoyance level has decreased dramatically over the past few weeks. Let her poor friends n family deal with the attention seeking, they’ll be used to it by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t know about everyone else but I’m glad she’s got a new account the annoyance level has decreased dramatically over the past few weeks. Let her poor friends n family deal with the attention seeking, they’ll be used to it by now!
Yes to this 🙌 is big angel still here ? Iv got a feeling she’s getting married sooner than we think, what’s your views ?

Reactions: 4
Yes to this 🙌 is big angel still here ? Iv got a feeling she’s getting married sooner than we think, what’s your views ?
You think? I’m not sure, numbers are still limited and there’s rules about dancing, music and the 10pm curfew. I don’t know if she’d be willing to give all that up!

You think? I’m not sure, numbers are still limited and there’s rules about dancing, music and the 10pm curfew. I don’t know if she’d be willing to give all that up!
Oh yeah that’s right silly me 🙃 nope not a chance in hell she would give that up

I don’t think so purely because it’s not about the marriage for her it’s about having the big show

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.