Donna Cowan #2 big dawg’s been gone a while, will she ever make it up the aisle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the big dawgggs read tattle and had a word with her not to have him on her stories 😂😂😂 she must be dropping followers..her content is shite!
Just typed her insta into one of those follower trackers to see how many she’s lost and it said her insta is private 😕 unusual for an ‘influencer’ eh

Reactions: 2
Well I’ve followed Donna for a long time and she was always posting him even little videos making remarks about him etc but I know that would be harder when he’s in Saudi 😂 but now that he’s been home it was literally one post? Maybe two max! Not sure if it’s just a feeling I’ve got as I’m usually quite intuitive. Maybe I’m totally wrong and he’s just sick of being on social media 😂 don’t blame the guy. But again might just be me he’s never looked that happy in any of their photos 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 it’s like forced

Reactions: 3
Well I’ve followed Donna for a long time and she was always posting him even little videos making remarks about him etc but I know that would be harder when he’s in Saudi 😂 but now that he’s been home it was literally one post? Maybe two max! Not sure if it’s just a feeling I’ve got as I’m usually quite intuitive. Maybe I’m totally wrong and he’s just sick of being on social media 😂 don’t blame the guy. But again might just be me he’s never looked that happy in any of their photos 🤷🏼‍♀️😂 it’s like forced
never thought of that actually! My theory is that she’s been warned to pipe down on insta

Reactions: 6
I suppose time will tell, but it is extremely strange behaviour from Donna not to post him all over IG

never thought of that actually! My theory is that she’s been warned to pipe down on insta
It could just be that she’s in the process of moving over to Saudi that she needs to calm down her presence on IG

Yeah time will tell I suppose but I’m just not convinced it’ll all go ahead the big wedding and the Saudi life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve never thought he seemed that into her..he’s bloody miserable looking, I doubt they’ve split as she’s still in his house. I think he’s probably told her that he’s sick of her attention seeking on insta! I’d hate my partner to be documenting my every move on social media..she’s such a red neck!

Yeah time will tell I suppose but I’m just not convinced it’ll all go ahead the big wedding and the Saudi life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She has said before that he doesn’t like being on her Instagram so he has probably told her to wrap it. Maybe she is too busy now that she is back at work and has her man home and that’s why her insta is a bore lately

I don’t think they’ve broken up she’d be distraught, he’s her golden ticket out of here! I think he’s probably told her she’s a rid neck and to calm it.

I think he did she cheat on her, they split up for a bit. I think he’s calling all the shots..he seems like the type who wants to have his cake and eat it..if he really missed her he would have married her before the Saudi move. Can’t blame the guy though she is a massive attention seeking twit!

Did he cheat on her before when he lived here?

• Wow
Is he an accountant? I mean I assume the money is better working in Saudi but what a weird move just for money. I say that on the basis that he lives apart from his fiancé due to it.

Is he an accountant? I mean I assume the money is better working in Saudi but what a weird move just for money. I say that on the basis that he lives apart from his fiancé due to it.
I agree, was the deal not for him to work in Saudi to make enough money that they were set? Pretty sure he could have done that for a couple of years then move home 😕 even if they aren’t properly set he could have at least moved back and got a job here

Reactions: 5
Think Donna’s been back on tattle. Someone mentions they haven’t seen the big dawg for a while and sure as shite a few hours later there he is featuring on the story 👋🏻

Reactions: 6
Cos she’s so insecure she doesn’t want folk thinking her mans single 😂😂😂

Think Donna’s been back on tattle. Someone mentions they haven’t seen the big dawg for a while and sure as shite a few hours later there he is featuring on the story 👋🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.